Clomid, IUI and IVF 2014 Autumn buddies

Buttercup77

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm fairly new to B&B. This cycle I was on Clomid + trigger and had an IUI. I'm so stressed as I don't have may symptoms/SE. After the trigger I felt nausea and really emaotinal. MY RE nurse said it was due to surge in hormones :shrug:. Last month I only used Clomid with (tic) and I had sore boobs, acne, tiredness, hot flashes and headaches.

I had some nice sized mature follies and didn't require progesterone. My nurse exact words were, " everything looks great". She could've said that just to keep me calm, idk but I'm second guessing everything and this afternoon I feel down and losing hope:nope:

Every so often I feel a little "wet" and keep checking for af. but she isn't due for another 9 - 10 days. I v -temp every morning. There were some slight changes in my temp over the past couple of days but the slight dip could be due to the air being on and me kicking the covers off due to a hot flash.

My temps:
Mon 98.3
Tue 98.4
Wed 99
Thurs 98.7
Friday 98.8

I'm really trying not to over analyze things but its SO hard not to :shrug::dohh:

Please fee free to join in and thank you in advance

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to B&B. This cycle I was on Clomid + trigger and had an IUI. I'm so stressed as I don't have may symptoms/SE. After the trigger I felt nausea and really emaotinal. MY RE nurse said it was due to surge in hormones :shrug:. Last month I only used Clomid with (tic) and I had sore boobs, acne, tiredness, hot flashes and headaches.

I had some nice sized mature follies and didn't require progesterone. My nurse exact words were, " everything looks great". She could've said that just to keep me calm, idk but I'm second guessing everything and this afternoon I feel down and losing hope:nope:

Every so often I feel a little "wet" and keep checking for af. but she isn't due for another 9 - 10 days. I v -temp every morning. There were some slight changes in my temp over the past couple of days but the slight dip could be due to the air being on and me kicking the covers off due to a hot flash.

My temps:
Mon 98.3
Tue 98.4
Wed 99
Thurs 98.7
Friday 98.8

I'm really trying not to over analyze things but its SO hard not to :shrug::dohh:

Please fee free to join in and thank you in advance

Hi Buttercup77 - Welcome! I not new but get on every now and then. However I did not want to read your post and run without saying hi and welcome. My journey started with - Follistim injections + trigger + IUI. I am currently in the waiting period. I refuse to drive myself crazy so I try not to think about it. Even though my mind does its own thing. Ha ha ha. Well I wish you luck and plenty of baby dust.

:dust:

hey! I'm also in the tww - and over thinking every symptom. First month trying clomid with ultrasound monitoring and trigger. Had two good follicles so there is hope! currently on 7dpo and have held out testing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->