Clomid ladies, need some advice!

mama.mouse

Reaction score
Helloo!

I am 2 DPO now (I think) and I am still cramping from O. I took 50mg Clomid on CD5-9 and some mild cramping started at CD10 which I think was just the follies growing and then CD14 it was like BAM someone kicked me in the ovaries. The pain kept me up right through the night and continued into yesterday. Last night I was exhausted and still struggling with pain that I just went to bed early.

Now at 2DPO my lower abdomen is still extremely tender and I am beyond the most bloated human being. I honestly look 5 months pregnant. I was even starting to worry that someone will notice at work because my scrubs top is pulling so tight and my pants DON'T FIT! To be honest with you I just feel terrible.

The strange thing is I haven't started with my usual post O symptoms like sore boobs.

I was last on Clomid in December so I can't remember if all of this is normal. I'm only due for AF in 9 days so I am pretty sure this was just some kind of super human ovulation?

Yes love this is one of the many side effects of taking Clomiphene citrate/Clomid. When I was taking it, I did have major bloating and lots of pain. I had to go the er one time because of the pain. It was from over stimulation of my ovaries and recovery was short. Its a very helpful drug but quite powerful. Best blessings to you and hopeful things will turn out good really soon.

Perhaps get checked for cysts?
Clomid can increase the risk of cysts forming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->