Clomid ladies: rlt & epo?

angelmum31

Reaction score
So, disappointingly af came today so will be starting my third round of clomid tomorrow. Last couple of cycles I had cm but absolutely no ewcm (which was never a problem before clomid).

Also my periods are so light and last day and a half if that! My fertility doc doesnt want to monitor lining and just said clomid will help!

Does anyone have raspberry leaf tea and or evening primrose oil? I want to thicken lining and get ewcm... Not asking for much am I :happydance: was told not to have them with clomid but there is loads of research saying they are fine...

If so, do I start them today on cycle day 1, wait until day 6 when I finish my clomid or not bother with them?

Any advice greatly appreciated xx

I don't know very much about the tea and stuff but when I was on clomid it dried me up to. Ended up using pressed for it and it is safe.

Dont take either of those on the 5 clomid days or it will cancel out some of the clomid , start taking RLT & EPO the day after you finish clomid and take until your positive OPK.

I took RLT capsules and Cod Liver oil capsules throughout 3 cycles on Clomid...wasn't aware you're not supposed to...oops!

However, by the 3rd month I did have EWCM and that month ended in my BFP! Also used PreSeed 2 out of 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->