clomid...late period?

sonrisa

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm sort of a lurker on here. I started TTC around October 2007. I was put on clomid 3 months ago. Before clomid my cycles were about 29-30 days. First cycle on clomid my cycle was 29 days. Second was 28 days. Now my third cycle I'm on the 32nd day and nothing. The first two cycles of clomid my breasts were so sore a few days before AF. This month nothing. I did an internet cheapie test this morning and :bfn:. Can clomid make you later? I've been very regular and my doctor made it seem like this would regulate me even more. Whats going on with me???? So frustrated. Anyways, thanks for reading my vent here.

Do you know when you ovulated? It's really the 2nd part of the cycle after OV that you need to count, but then again, as you said clomid should make that more regular. Maybe test again in a couple of days?

Hi there -

I'm normally a short cycle gal (26 days). Last month I was on Clomid for the first time and had a 29 day cycle -- however I was also on progesterone, which I really blamed for the long cycle. I could have been wrong - maybe it was the Clomid. Are you on progesterone too?

Sorry, I guess this is a big "maybe" answer which probably doesn't help!

No I'm not on progesterone. I'm so frustrated. I tested again today and another BFN. I've been so regular and now I'm regretting taking the clomid because I feel like maybe I've put my body even more out of whack.

i took clomid for 6 months, my periods always started on either cd 27, 28 or 29 but on my last cycle i had no signs of af coming, i knew i ovulated but my period came a week later than it was supposed too. but that extra week sent me crazy, i really did think that month was my month! i kept taking hpt and getting :bfn: but i still thought i was! sounds crazy i know but i was so dissapointed went it eventually did show, and it was a really painful heavy one too so i suppose it served me right for thinkiing i was preg! hope thats not the case for you though, maybe you are pregnant! im just not that lucky. why are you on clomid anyway?
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->