Clomid mamas

mwel8819

Reaction score
I am looking for some mamas on clomid to get me through the last part of my tww! I'm 11 dpo today and AF is due on Monday. I want to hear all the symptoms you have had with clomid after ovulation. This is my first cycle on clomid and we have been trying this time for about 7 months. It took us two years with our first.

Heya sweet, took clomid 2-6 and due for my period on Monday/Tuesday also :) I’m only around 9/10dpo though :/ my symptoms after we’re extremely sore nipples that symtom has gone now...atm all I’m experiencing is exhaustion not feeling optimistic at all... :)

Hey girl! Welcome! Im 13 dpo today and having a pretty good bit of symptoms. I’ve had lots before and wasn’t pregnant though so I’m not sure what I think. I’ve got constipation, nausea, fatigue, my skin is broke out and I’m having shooting pains near my hips, I have to eat a lot closer together or I get nauseated too. Oh and breasts are tender. I get tender breasts before AF but not so bad that I can’t shower bc the water hurts them! I’ve heard you can have lots of symptoms or no symptoms leading up to BFP! Have you tested at all??

Hey girl! Welcome! Im 13 dpo today and having a pretty good bit of symptoms. I’ve had lots before and wasn’t pregnant though so I’m not sure what I think. I’ve got constipation, nausea, fatigue, my skin is broke out and I’m having shooting pains near my hips, I have to eat a lot closer together or I get nauseated too. Oh and breasts are tender. I get tender breasts before AF but not so bad that I can’t shower bc the water hurts them! I’ve heard you can have lots of symptoms or no symptoms leading up to BFP! Have you tested at all??

Yes I’ve tested long story! I got a false pos on a digi on Wednesday:( but moving on from that I still have plenty of time the 21st of may means a lot to me it’s the anniversary of my nan passing ( basically my mum ) so if I was to get a bfp on the 21st it would be amazing :D I’m still getting no obvious symptoms... x

Yes I’ve tested long story! I got a false pos on a digi on Wednesday:( but moving on from that I still have plenty of time the 21st of may means a lot to me it’s the anniversary of my nan passing ( basically my mum ) so if I was to get a bfp on the 21st it would be amazing :D I’m still getting no obvious symptoms... x

How are you doing today? I'm 16dpo today. :happydance:

I'm feeling out today. I'm still super nauseated but when I took my temp, not my bbt but just regular temp it was pretty low this morning and that concerns me. It usually does that if I'm losing the baby or about to start. I wish I wouldn't have taken my temp and I wouldn't feel so down right now. Ugh! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->