Clomid Newbie

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
Took my first round of clomid days 2-6 this month, now on day 11 and wondering and hoping if and when I'll ovulate.

Was prescribed for PCOS

Just wondering when I should ovulate with the clomid?

Hi, I am on current day 10 and also took Clomid from day 2 9pm to day 6 :) so I am waiting for ovulation which It should be around this weekend. My prediction for me is around the 17th to the 21st

Have you got PCOS too?

I was thinking this weekend for OV too!! Hope so anyway!!!

Hey girls,I'm the same as you, Clomid days 2-6pm.
I am currently on cd 13!

I hv read that you Ov 5-10 days after taking the last pill??
I hv been getting slight twinges in my left Ovary the last 24hrs, fingers x this is a sign ;)

Hiya girls.

I'm on CD3 on my 2nd round of clomid 50mg CD2-6. I ovulated on CD15 the 1st go and boy did I know about it, I had really bad Ov pains. I'm praying that I get a BFP again this round but with a sticky bean this time.

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi, excited that we are around the same time in the cycle and taking the same medication... Well today is hubby birthday and of course I am going to try to bd every other day until Monday :happydance: how about u guys?

I don't feel any ovulation pains/cramps so don't don't if that's a good sign or just too early... Praying that we all get our +++++

No OV pains for me yet either, also hoping it's too early. Am gonna keep up the BDing until CD 21ish I think just to make sure I have all bases covered. Really hoping I OV at the very least, proper nervous in case I don't tho

Hello ladies! I'm on my first round clomid too. I take my last dose this evening and taking days 3-7. I have regular cycles and ovulate on my own but I have 1 blocked tube. I go in Saturday to see how many follies I have! Fx that I have alot and good size. I will be taking the trigger shot. Will be alot BD next week and IUI. Hope this is our month!

Hi Ladies,

I took my last Clomid pill (50mg – first round) on Friday 11/11. I am currently on CD 11 today (11/16) so this is very exciting that we’re all in the same boat and roughly at the exact same times!!

I was prescribed this due to 14 months of trying for #2 with no luck. I’m really hoping for a BFP this month, not only for myself, but for each and every one of you! Would be so awesome to have this many bump buddies!

Let’s keep this thread going so that we can keep in touch! Best of luck to you all and LOADS of baby dust!

-Crystal

Hi everyone

I am also on my first round of Clomid - 50mg CD2-6, on CD6 today so take my last pill tonight. I dont have POCS but the fertility clinic have put me on it as I have had slightly irregular cycles since I MC earlier this year.

I have been Ov around CD16 so not sure if it will stay the same or not. I dont temp but I do use a CBFM.

I have had a sickness feeling whilst taking the tablets though, seems to have eased abit now. I am having a scan on Monday for them to see if the tablets are working.

Ahhhh it's so nice that we can all share our thoughts 2geva-as we are all pretty much the same CD!!

Monkey-I am sooooo nervous too,I didn't Ov my 1st round last month but hv upped it from 50mg to 100mg this time!

Fingers x for us all, would be amazing for us all 2 hv a bun in the oven in time for Crimbo ;) xx

My side effects with the clomid haven't been bad. Occasional headache but not severe, aching down below, CM definately dry. But the one that has me puzzled is, ALL I WANT TO DO IS EAT!! That is not like me!! I'm going to gain 100 pounds!

Hi ladies, still no ovulation pains I swear I actually want to feel something but nothing yet :)
The worse is the waiting and guessing game. :)

Ahhhh it's so nice that we can all share our thoughts 2geva-as we are all pretty much the same CD!!

Monkey-I am sooooo nervous too,I didn't Ov my 1st round last month but hv upped it from 50mg to 100mg this time!

Fingers x for us all, would be amazing for us all 2 hv a bun in the oven in time for Crimbo ;) xx

Candi, now that would be a great Christmas present ;)

When I was taking OPKs prior to Clomid, I would get a positive around CD18. Will Clomid make it sooner, later or the same? Tested yesterday, CD12, and negative. Just curious!

Thanks ladies!!!

When I was taking OPKs prior to Clomid, I would get a positive around CD18. Will Clomid make it sooner, later or the same? Tested yesterday, CD12, and negative. Just curious!

Thanks ladies!!!

I'm curious to this too. I go Saturday for scans and going to ask that. I usually get a positive at 17 but I will be taking a trigger to make it ovulate sooner but needs to be done before 17. Of course depending on the sizes.

I'm having alot of sharp pains so I hope it doesn't mean I'll ovulate sooner than that.

Thanks ladies!!!

I'm curious to this too. I go Saturday for scans and going to ask that. I usually get a positive at 17 but I will be taking a trigger to make it ovulate sooner but needs to be done before 17. Of course depending on the sizes.

I'm having alot of sharp pains so I hope it doesn't mean I'll ovulate sooner than that.

Let me know what the doctor says and I will let you know if I get a positive OPK before then! Best of luck!

Monkey, i wish I had some sort of ov pain that way it's a confirmation that it's working . Still don't feel anything. I have two daughters and Getting pregnant with them was a breeze only checked my cm and went from there. This time arou d it's been a roller coaster every month..

Crystal, it's awesome that we r all about the same time ;)

Ok ladies... TMI alert...

Neg on OPK but BDed anyway last night... Super dry! I've heard that Clomid does this but it was awful. Is pre-seed the only thing that is sperm-safe? And I swear I've only seen it online... Any US women seen it in stores? Obviously it could just be bc I was not ovulating, but trying to cover my bases here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->