Clomid Newbie

No not anymore. I stopped in an attempt to stop myself obsessing quite so much - doh!!

I just have a feeling that I'm out this month... 9dpo and I see nothing as of yet... BUT I still have another 5 days until the witch is suppose to show... and I am getting a blood test on that day to confirm either way... ugh! Thinking I'm on to cycle #2 of Clomid.... this time the husband is NOT getting a break hehehe

I just have a feeling that I'm out this month... 9dpo and I see nothing as of yet... BUT I still have another 5 days until the witch is suppose to show... and I am getting a blood test on that day to confirm either way... ugh! Thinking I'm on to cycle #2 of Clomid.... this time the husband is NOT getting a break hehehe

:hugs:Hopefully u will have a nice surprise on test day!

I think I am also out, not really sure why, just have a feeling. I have my CD21 bloods tomorrow and I am hoping they will say I did ovulate, that would at least be one thing.

I think if I have ovulated it was last weds time (CD13) so will be due next week. I am trying to be really positive though and telling myself next cycle will be the one. It will have given my body a month to get used to the clomid and so should hopefully be really successful, and I think I will be due to test around new year which would be the best start to the year ever if positive.

Going for a positive cycle - who's with me??

I think I am also out, not really sure why, just have a feeling. I have my CD21 bloods tomorrow and I am hoping they will say I did ovulate, that would at least be one thing.

I think if I have ovulated it was last weds time (CD13) so will be due next week. I am trying to be really positive though and telling myself next cycle will be the one. It will have given my body a month to get used to the clomid and so should hopefully be really successful, and I think I will be due to test around new year which would be the best start to the year ever if positive.

Going for a positive cycle - who's with me??

Stay positive this cycle! :hugs:! I'll be 3 weeks pregnant tomorrow! lol! :haha: How far are you? :haha:

9dpo today and had pains in right lower abdomen last night and have thic, goupy CM (sorry TMI) got slight lower back pain and slight boob tenderness too.... Here's hoping!!

Yea my cm has been alot of white lotion like but that's all I really have right now.

I have nothing right now. Just being moody lol ... but that can happen before the witch shows her face. I keep testing and I swear I have wicked line eye. I'm going to be locked up for seeing lines! lol

Just curious for you ladies.... has anyone been on more than one cycle and does Clomid effect when you get the next period... like is it later or earlier or the same?

Thanks ladies!! :flower::flower:

I'm not sure, my first cycle on it but I'm thinking some people take it for luteal phase problem so it may be a little longer.

This is my first cycle too. CD21 today, going for my bloods later.

When i did fall pregnant I had quite thick CM, also had pains in my abdomen, I swore for days AF was coming but then got a BFP so here's hoping for you!

Crystal, I am due for my period 2-day and still nothing :( I tested last night and it was Bfn so I am assuming that the clomid is making my cycle longer...

Crystal, I am due for my period 2-day and still nothing :( I tested last night and it was Bfn so I am assuming that the clomid is making my cycle longer...

What days did you take it? I had some pink cm Thursday night... barely there... then again Friday morning and then by mid-day it was pinkish/redish mixed with like ewcm... weird! So I assumed AF was on her way and then nothing at all until this AM with a TINY amount of pink CM.... I'm not sure what it is!!

I assume it's too late for IB and I never had it with my daughter so I don't even know what it is!!

What days did you take it? I had some pink cm Thursday night... barely there... then again Friday morning and then by mid-day it was pinkish/redish mixed with like ewcm... weird! So I assumed AF was on her way and then nothing at all until this AM with a TINY amount of pink CM.... I'm not sure what it is!!

I assume it's too late for IB and I never had it with my daughter so I don't even know what it is!!

Crystal, I took it days 2-6 started on Nov 7th pretty sure I ovulated on the 20th so that makes me due 2day and still nothing .... I always know that my period is coming ahead of time bc of cm changes but I am still white creamy tmi.... I feel lost right now :(

Crystal, I took it days 2-6 started on Nov 7th pretty sure I ovulated on the 20th so that makes me due 2day and still nothing .... I always know that my period is coming ahead of time bc of cm changes but I am still white creamy tmi.... I feel lost right now :(

Thats not TMI lol .... I've been having some LIGHT PINK/BROWN cm but nothing else as of yet. I took it 2-6 starting on the 7th as well! I go for a blood test on Monday... Fxed there's something in there lol

Crystal, have u tested at home?? I will buying two more tests tomorrow and taking one tomorrow and having look taken on Monday as well, I have an appointment for life insurance where the nurse comes to my house o take blood so I will tell her to check for pregnancy while they r at it ;). Crossing my fingers for both of us..

Crystal, have u tested at home?? I will buying two more tests tomorrow and taking one tomorrow and having look taken on Monday as well, I have an appointment for life insurance where the nurse comes to my house o take blood so I will tell her to check for pregnancy while they r at it ;). Crossing my fingers for both of us..

Hi Cody I have tested but haven't really seen anything. I swear I saw a line on tonight's test though...

I posted it here..
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/817326-there-something-tweakers-wanted.html

Good Luck girl!

Good luck Crystal, I can def see something on your test!!!

I think I got my BFP! Blood Work today!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/817570-really.html

Def BFP congrats!!

Just got the results of CD21 bloods. Progesterone was 17, FS said this might have been because we caught it on the way up or down but ideally they would like it to be 30+, so if AF shows i will be going onto 100mg of clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->