clomid online any advice please sorry if this has been asked before x

rayxxx123

Reaction score
worried il be judged but im seriously considering buying clomid online i know the risks of ovarian cysts and ur meant to be scanned but im prepared to tAke them my last cycle being 50 days with no ov has just pissed me off so much i waited a year to get pregnant again only to misscArry the 2nd time and 6 months of ttc agAin is creeping up i just cant do another year of wAiting im becoming more an more depressed. my oh is in the army and going away in october (which is also my due date month) till christmas and i really want to be pregnant by then. so basically has anyone bought it online And got pregnant and what dose would you take? do you have any advice? sorry for such a rant i know loads of you can relate and also people are in worse situations than me i hope i dont offend anyone xxx

I have bought it online but am still waiting for it in the mail -

So there are 2 concerns buying online - the medication itself and then of course the second issue is "unmonitored" use.

Seems lots of women TTC on clomid are unmonitored so I wouldn't put a whole lot of weight on that argument against.

I am waiting to compare pictures of clomid to what I receive. I may or may not actually take it and if I don't I've lost $100CDN - no biggie.

I was thinking of taking it CD 3-7 and only for 1 cycle along with some Robitussin to help "slide" things along.. Haha. - 100mg is what I've ordered and I already O on my own each and every month - or at least I assume I do.

I also feel like I could google SE of any medication and find something negative - yet many women take it everyday and are perfectly fine with limited SE.

Also, apparently it's best to start with the 25 or 50mg - I've ordered 100mg as I plan only to take it for 1 cycle. If you O on your own I guess you could take the lower dose to prevent overstimulation but on the other hand if it doesn't help O then you will need to order again?

If you've had issues getting pg you could go to your Dr? Although there must be a reason you're wanting to buy it online but that's unclear to me.

Really it's up to you at the end of the day - :)

where abouts are u from im in the uk, do you think you could give me the link for the website if its allowed ? im not sure. or in a messAge please :) ive only oved once since my mc 4 months ago so i dont think i am anymore il judge by this cycle as i just come off my period. i was going to try 25mg but may buy 50 mg , ur right about the side effects i guess one thing is ive read clomid causes mutiples do you know how true this is? id be happy with twins but more would be daunting! xxx oh and imhaving recurrent mc tests and waiting for my next appointment but its all taking so long an im not sure theyll even prescribe clomid as ive been pregnant in january.

Well from what I've read online if you aren't O on your own regularly then DR can prescribe. Anyway I am like you and have been pg before so I wouldnt even dare go that route. I don't think it "causes" multiples exactly, I've read it's a 10% increase I guess. I know that others who have warned against taking it unmonitored have spoken about the possibility of cysts and I've read something else about it possibly having a reverse O effect.. :) It's all so complicated. I'll inbox you.

Is there any reason you don't want to just get a prescription from your doctor?

Having taken it more times than I can count, I would never do an unmonitored cycle. You need to see if the dosage you are taking is causing you to ovulate or not. If it does, how many follicles to you have? (even on the lowest dose, I get 4 each time...you said you were scared of multiples!) What size are they? If they get too large, they will form cysts. You may need an HCG shot to force ovulation to prevent this. Anyone who has had an ovarian cyst will tell you how painful and dangerous they are. Many end up in the ER because of the pain. Also, clomid will thin your lining to the point that implantation is impossible.

I understand some women do it unmonitored and get lucky, but if you are already having miscarriage problems, I wouldn't risk it!

I'm not sure on ordering online, but I was prescribed it by doctor and they don't monitor here. I took 50mg days2-6 and got pregnant first cycle x

Didn't read everything but wanted to say that I got some clomid online last year took it for 4 cycles only to find out it was a placebo. According to my doc the number of pills you get for the price doesn't add up. Although it did regulate my cycle. Mine came from India.

I have heard of ladies taking it unmonitored, BUT personally I would not do that,
I dont want to mess my body up any more than it already is.

I took clomid from july 2012 to Oct 2012, 50mg a day from cycle day 3 to 7.

Nothing worked.

I have started it again now, but my dr has put me on 150mg a day for 5 days cycle day 3 to 7.

I have to go for my scan tomorrow to see if it worked and how big the follicles are....

Good Luck....

where abouts are u from im in the uk, do you think you could give me the link for the website if its allowed ? im not sure. or in a messAge please :) ive only oved once since my mc 4 months ago so i dont think i am anymore il judge by this cycle as i just come off my period. i was going to try 25mg but may buy 50 mg , ur right about the side effects i guess one thing is ive read clomid causes mutiples do you know how true this is? id be happy with twins but more would be daunting! xxx oh and imhaving recurrent mc tests and waiting for my next appointment but its all taking so long an im not sure theyll even prescribe clomid as ive been pregnant in january.

I would highly recommend you visit a GP, rather than seek medications online. You have no idea what could potentially in them. I'm sure you already know this and I completely understand your frustrations and fears (I have been there) but this idea is so, so risky. If you're having trouble conceiving, you might assume you're not ovulating and so buy the egg-stimulating drug Clomid online.
But this drug can not only result in uncontrolled multiple births, it can also worsen an underlying condition such as polycystic ovaries, which may be the actual problem. (this was quoted from a news report) In Britain, under the Medicines Act of 1968, it is illegal to sell prescription drugs to someone without a prescription.

:flow:

I got some Clomid online last year but never took any.
Luckily I spoke to my doctor before I did take any and she convinced me it was a really bad idea. She said the pills could be anything and were most likely not even clomid anyway, they could have been something that damaged me in some way.

Have you heard about Soy Isoflavones?
They are described as 'natural clomid' and they are just little vitamin pills.
There are loads of threads on here about them, and women taking them and ovulating when they didn't before.
Soy Isoflavones can be picked up in Tesco for £4 :) And you know what you're getting.
I will be taking them when I start TTC in a couple of months time.

Good luck.

Soy Isoflavones are rubbish

Hm, for you maybe, but I and lots of other ladies were successful with it, so I think it's worth trying if you are desperate (like me :blush: ) and have irregular cycles. Key is to collect as many information as possible, then make an informed decision if it's for you and how you should take it, then wait and see ...
I tried 6 months au natural, so to speak, no luck!:shrug: So I will try soy again next cycle, as I got lucky second try with it last time

PS: I am also AOC (anti online clomid). Be careful dear!:hugs:

Hey

Sorry for being negative, nothing worked for me ttc #1 except clomiphene (prescribed through docs and lots of tests) if people want to try thing then let them try but also be realistic that these are methods that work for some and not others and not to falsely inflate your hopes on a whim only to be shot down should it not work.

Baby dust to all of you and i hope it works for you

Hm, for you maybe, but I and lots of other ladies were successful with it, so I think it's worth trying if you are desperate (like me :blush: ) and have irregular cycles. Key is to collect as many information as possible, then make an informed decision if it's for you and how you should take it, then wait and see ...
I tried 6 months au natural, so to speak, no luck!:shrug: So I will try soy again next cycle, as I got lucky second try with it last time

Hey soy isoflavones worked for me and im 33 weeks pregnant with my soy baby, i have pcos and it deffo helped !

thanks ladies ive decided against the clomid as it all looks abit dodgy and untrustable plus ur advice has scared me abit which is a good thing. im in uk so cant just get clomid from my gp easily il ask the hospital where im havin mc tesrs when i next see them if theres anything i could take but its all taking so long they havent even got back to me about my test results which me an oh had done over 2 months ago so thats why im feeling desperate , but im going to get some soy tommorow and give it a go, any advice on how to take it? im on cycle day 15 now no sign of ov , im guessing il have to wait till next cycle? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->