Clomid question :)

Thanks Lotus! You're probably right. I'll find out tomorrow either way! GL on catching that egg this week!

Lotus - thanks! If this cycle on clomid doesn't work, I am going to talk to my OB about scheduling one. I want to make sure there are no blockages. Also, my DH hasn't been tested yet, so we are going to look into that as well if this cycle doesn't work. Also hoping you have a sticky egg this week.

Sweatpea- FX you just tested soon!!!

BFP blood test today!!! Yay! FX that my test on Tuesday shows rising levels. So excited and nervous!

Today I had a ton of ovulation pain! Have any of you experienced that on clomid? I read that it could be a side effect. I usually have ov pain but not this bad, and there was some red spotting for a few hours this morning. I hope everything is ok and that we still have a shot this cycle! What do you ladies think?

Yay, Sweetpea! Fantastic news! Fx for the next blood test!

Lotus, I've only done one Clomid cycle so far and didn't have any unusual pain or spotting around ovulation but I hope it's a good sign of a strong O for you!

Today I had a ton of ovulation pain! Have any of you experienced that on clomid? I read that it could be a side effect. I usually have ov pain but not this bad, and there was some red spotting for a few hours this morning. I hope everything is ok and that we still have a shot this cycle! What do you ladies think?

With my clomid cycle, I experienced ovulation pain that was much stronger than my other cycles. As long as you catch that egg, you have a chance!

Fezzle-Congratulations on the upcoming wedding/elopement!!! Maybe you'll have a special guest attending! :baby::winkwink:

YAY!! So excited for you sweatpea!! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy!!

Lotus - Last month was my first round on clomid after an 11 month break - I had very strong ovulation pains. They only lasted for a day and I felt much better the next day. Hoping it is just a sign of a strong ovulation as well!!

YES! YES! YES! :happydance: Congratulations!!!! :happydance: When is your edd?

Thanks so much ladies!! It's still so early:) EDD is August 30th, crazy! I've never had a BFP before Ahhh!! Lotus, I experience ovulation symptoms every month. Sometimes I get pains in my side and sometimes I feel extremely nauseous for the day. Any symptoms is a good sign of strong ovulation

Happy Christmas to all of you! Hope all is going well!

I got a positive OPK yesterday, which really surprised me because this is a non-Clomid, post-mc cycle for me, and I've never ovulated this early before, even on Clomid! I'm on CD14 today. My chances are low this cycle (OH and I BDed 5 days ago before I left for the US for Christmas), but we were going to take this one off post-mc, so I'm feeling a bit relieved that 1) I won't have to wait too long for AF or take provera to start it and 2) my body seems to be more normal now!

Hope you ladies had a wonderful Christmas!!

Fezzle - that is awesome that you got a positive OPK on your own with no clomid this cycle. FX that you don't have to wait long for AF to arrive or start the provera and that the upcoming cylce is your time :)

Hey SweetPea, how's it going? I hope you are doing well.

Fezzle: I am glad that you got a positive opk! I hope you get your af at a normal time and that you are ready to go next cycle! I am cheering you on!

I am due for af tomorrow but no sign. I usually have spotting a day or two before and no cm. This time it's just creamy, almost ewcm and no spotting! I also usually only cramp the first or second day of af, and it's pretty heavy cramping, but for the last three days I have been having what I would call phantom cramps, they are very very faint and twingy.

I have been really unfocused on this tww because I wanted to relax and enjoy the holidays but now that it is one day before af and no spotting at all...I am starting to perk up and pay attention.

This is the hard part! I am so sure of my ovulation day because I had pain and bleeding the day of and then was fine, so af usually comes 13-14dpo and I am 12dpo and everything is different this time. I am feeling very cautious though, I don't want to get my hopes up and then have af come full force...I feel like a crazy person when that happens!!

Hi Ladies!! Hope you all are doing well!!

How have you been sweetpea?

Lotus - FX crossed that the pain you have been feeling was implantation and that you get your BFP soon!!

Thanks Chedge! Well, AF was due today and no sign at all. I usually have no cf at this time in my cycle and it is creamy and plentiful...almost ewcm. I tested today and BFN. I feel like my body is playing a trick on me! I am never late and usually spot two days or so before...this time nothing but still bfn! AY AY AY!

How is everyone doing?

I am now 5 days late for a real period. Started spotting a tiny amount yesterday and then more this morning so I thought this was it and I was out. My temps are still way high and I bled all day but not enough to fill even half of a tampon. Is this normal on clomid? Have any of you experienced late and strange periods? I know I ovulated on cd14 (my normal ovulation time) because it was painful and I bled for a couple of hours.

I have been temping and charting religiously for three years and have never had anything like this! I am usually like clockwork. I usually start af on cd27 or 28, spot for two or three days before on cd 25 and 26 and then have heavy bleading and strong cramps on day two etc. I have not had any strong cramps, just weird phantom cramps and strange hollow feeling in my uterus and then yesterday and today spotting...I had a BFN at 13 dpo and I am afraid to test again because I am bleeding but it won't kick into full blown af....AGH! So, I thought I would ask you more experienced clomid ladies if this is like something you have experienced, perhaps it is just the clomid? I will definitely test again tomorrow if my temp is still high and full bleeding hasn't started.

Thanks for your help and advice!!

Hi all! I'm just waiting for AF so I can start Clomid and we can TTC again! She should be here by the end of the week if I actually ovulated when I got the positive OPK.

Good luck, lotus- sorry I can't help you. My only Clomid cycle so far resulted in a BFP, so I still don't know what a normal Clomid cycle is like! Good luck!

Hi Fezzle! Hope you had great holidays :)

I am so relieved, my temp was down this morning and af is finally here! I am excited to try again with the higher dose of clomid and excited that clomid didn't actually take away my period. I had read that it can decrease uterine lining making for a very light or non-existent period and that worried me, but so far today it looks fairly normal. YIPPIE!

Baby dust to you Fezzle! At least you know it can happen so it is only a matter of time until you have a sticky one!!

:babydust:

Glad she's finally here!

I was monitored last cycle and on Day 12 my lining was good- good thickness plus it was a triple layer, so Clomid didn't seem to cause any lining problems for me. The only issue I seemed to have was with less CM, but clearly OH's sperm still made it up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->