Clomid Question!

ChrissyTTC

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

My RE put me on 100MG of Clomid 3-7 along with Metformin.
I have seen ladies take it later in their cycles, why is this? is there an advantage to taking it earlier/later in a cycle. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own. I was going to ask her this question but I completely forgot:dohh:. lol.

I start clomid days 5-9 on my cycle. Regardless if I'm bleeding, day 5 of proposed cycle to kickstart O. If no O, 100 mg on 3-7 so I assume it's correct. :)
:flower:

I start clomid days 5-9 on my cycle. Regardless if I'm bleeding, day 5 of proposed cycle to kickstart O. If no O, 100 mg on 3-7 so I assume it's correct. :)

Thank you :) I'm a little nervous being put on Clomid but I'm hoping it works. How is it for you? any side effects?

Thank you :) I'm a little nervous being put on Clomid but I'm hoping it works. How is it for you? any side effects?
There's no advantage of taking it later, just depends on the doctor and when they want you to take it. This will be the first time I've taken it. I'm taking it after a round of progesterone. Not planning on pregnancy until December as husband will be away.
Have you had it before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->