Clomid Round 1- buddies...anyone??

An SA really isn't necessary... no injury or illness, and we haven't had any issues with getting preggers in the past. So the doc said he has "proven sperm" so that really isn't a concern for us.

I was on mirena for over 4 years, and I didn't have period over that time, also I have had multiple m/c in the past (between dd and ds) so that could be the cause of something. We honestly are happy with the family we have now, but we want to try "naturally" for another. Just meaning that we wont go further with IVF or anything like that...

oh i thought u were trying for ur first! Well if u already got kids then SA is not the problem. Maybe bc caused some hormonal inbalance, clomid should work.

I think my body is just releasing early immature eggs... and so the clomid should really help!! I mean with an average O day of 13... early as 9 as late as 16 (only happened 2 times in 14 cycles) the bc just messed up my hormones as you said... really hoping that the 1st round works for me. I am getting myself all excited, I don't want to be let down...

oh tell me about it, im so excited and hopeful already expecting twins lol if i get af, im gonna be so down:cry:

oh tell me about it, im so excited and hopeful already expecting twins lol if i get af, im gonna be so down:cry:

Its only like a 7-10% chance that you would actually conceive twins.. so don't stress too much.

Oh my wouldn't that be something for me... I just wanted one more... and end up with 2! LOL

I asked my endo about blocked tubes, he said that u are too young to have it (im 27). Also mc or cp can cause blocked tube but i never been pregnant before so he thinks i dont have blocked tubes.

I have pcos tho so that explains the infertility but usually pcos girls dont ovulate nor have regular cycles. Thats why i think something else is wrong with me. OR maybe i ovulate but just weak and dumb eggs hehe

Im gonna give clomid 2 months then ask to check my tubes too. Did u get SA for DH yet?

I have really high hopes this cycle, if af hits me its gonna hit hard:cry:

The way my dr explained it is that you can be born with tubal blockages and he wouldn't even prescribe me clomid til after everything else was checked due to the fact that you can only have 6 rounds he wanted to make sure everything was good to go before wasting it. He did an ultrasound tested my hormone levels and made dh do a sa..... I would ask him about it just so you don't waste precious months.... It can be so disappointing :hugs:

We got SA, and got hormones check with ultrasound, internal one too. But he didnt check my tubes. I will ask my family doc

Yay for CH Golden :happydance:

I saw a pretty good jump this am, so I am thinking that I did infact O yesterday!!

We will see within the next couple of days.

my temp was lower today than yesterday so ovulation shifted to CD15, thats the day i had awful cramps. Im bit worried about my temp going down tho:cry:

Seems like you ovulated yesterday but it may move like mine, so BD today too just incase

Will most definitely get some :sex: in this evening. DH loves this part... hope that I can keep it up even if we get pregnant this cycle. He is just a happier guy when we are doing it all the time... LOL

I think mine is secretly happy with all the Bding but he is keep saying that he is exhausted from BDing and how i treat him like a sex machine and after ovulation i just turn my butt to him and sleep hahahhaa

Now I am crampy... Like O pain.. Ugh.. So confusing

Thats exactly what happened to me! i was at work till 5:30 and cramps started around 4 and lasted until i went to bed. Good luck with BD hun, its gonna be painful but dont give up!!!! go stock up those sperms:happydance:

I just finished clomid last night so going to start opk Tuesday. I did take one today because I just wanted to see if anything was happening and it said low surge. I'm not sure if it just because I took clomid or what. Hoping that I see some results. I was put on metformin about a year ago and only have one period with that, then my obgyn gave me provera. So I've got a little discouraged, but hoping that my first round of clomid gives me back the hope that I need!!!

Just caught up. Good to see some ladies have O'd. I'm on day 13 and nothing. Opk completely negative, and clearblue advanced opk says low. I usually O anytime between cd19-29 (although I do have long annovulatory cycles as well) so there is time. But now I'm just worrying that it isn't working.

So I got my high flashing smiley on the advanced opk but i also started spotting. Did anyone else spot over ovulation?

So I got my high flashing smiley on the advanced opk but i also started spotting. Did anyone else spot over ovulation?

I didnt spot but i read that its common to have mid cycle bleeding while on clomid

Has clomid made any of you guys feel like you have the flu and achy all over and get cold chills and sweat at the same time..... I had a very weird day yesterday and Im trying to figure out if it was related to the clomid or a very brief bug that came and left in like 18 hours.....

yeap i had flu like symptoms. My face was hot and my body was achy and cold. But that was before ovulation.

No symptoms for me... Just anxiously trying to wait to test. I am only 7dpo- but want to test so badly. I have a shipment of wondfos coming today. Please give me strength.

Oh and I just found out that the lab is only open until 5pm, so I cannot go get my progesterone test today. I have to wait til tomorrow morning. I really hope that doesn't throw anything off- what do you ladies think? Should I just leave work early so that I can make it there by 5? or roll the dice and get the blood drawn tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->