Clomid. So confused

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
I have done my first set of clomid this month day 2-6 and am currently on CD15. I'm worried as I've not felt ANY different.

I had no side effects on the tablets and really not felt anything to give me any signs of ovulation.

I have been temping but they're all over the place and I don't want to get hooked on OPKS.

I have been trying to track CM and over the last few days I've had A LOT of watery, but not egg white.

Please can anybody help me? When should I ovulate and how will I know? Xx

I'm sort of in the same boat. Are you taking OPKs at all?
I was starting to panic because my test lines have been barely there.
Until today. I took two today at 1pm & one at midnight.
The one I took at midnight was really dark-- but not positive.

But I'm like you, I had no side effects (other than some mild hot flashes)
& I don't feel much different. I have had some cramping the past two days.
My temps have been sort of ALL over the place, too.

My doctor told me to expect ovulation 5-10 days after my last day of clomid.
But I just posted a thread here asking if anyone had ovulated outside of that window.

I wish I had answers! Just wanted to say I'm with ya in this crazy Clomid boat, lol.

<3

It's weird isnt it. It's as though I just need a sign to say its worked?!

I'm having bloods on Friday to check, dunno how Long the results take?

Ladies - do NOT worry.

I did Clomid 50mg for 2 cycles. Both cycles were the exact same. I didn't have any side effects on the actually meds really - very mild hot flashes at night. I started OPK's prolly about 5 days after my last pill and each day grew worried that it didn't work. I O'ed on CD 21 BOTH cycles and didn't have really any signs until a day or 2 before when I got some ovulation pains and EWCM. But I did ovulate good and strong. My first month CD24 Progesterone was 28.1 (anything over 15 on a medicated cycle is GOOD) and my second month I O'd CD21 and my Progesterone Levels on CD24 were 47.9 and I got a BFP 5 days later. So, as hard as it is - just be patient - keep checking CM, cervical position and taking the OPKs - there is no standard and just because you don't think it's working, doesn't mean it's not ;)

Good Luck & Baby Dust!

Thanks a lot, that's nice to near. I'm only on CD 16 so may have not even ovulated.
I have to have bloods on CD 21 to see if it worked.

If you are like me and O on CD 20 or 21 do not get your blood done until CD24 or 25 because it will not show accurate numbers and they may increase your dose thinking you didn't O when you did.

Well it's not me that ordered the bloods, the doctor said CD 21. If I get an obvious sign of ovulation the next few days then ill have to change the appointment. X

Yea me too..naturally unmedicated I ov later in my cycle, so those CD 21 bloods show like a mid follicular type bloodwork, not luteal phase. I was sent for mine as I got my surge, no set date, just to go to the lab when my opk turned pos, and I got back my bloodwork I freaked, but then I realized my progesterone wouldnt peak until 7 days later, so basically the test was pointless, but my doc seemed happy with my levels. I too have not felt anything on Clomid. I took it a few yrs ago (2 cycles) felt nothing either, and it didnt work then. So I was kinda not expecting a whole lot. @musicjunkiee I would suggest cheap opk's and temping, just to see how things are going. I know its a hassle, I have learned to really only use opk when i am near to ov. I seem to get a fade in pattern to a stron positive. Oh one thing though..I feel a SLIGHT pain every so often in my boobs....not like my after ov pain ( which i get) but an every so often pain. Could be my mind playing tricks on me. The metformin is still making my stomack kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->