Clomid success rates?? PCOS & low mobility (that he has improved!)

babyloulou

1 beautiful baby boy!
Reaction score
Hi everyone- I posted the below on the ttc board earlier and was advised I needed to post it here instead...

Hi- I have posted earlier this week about my OH managing to improve his SA results. (https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...naged-improve-his-sperm-mobility-amazing.html)

This means that hopefully we are going to be given clomid at our xmas eve appointment (instead of being referred for IVF)

What are the success rates of clomid?? I am worried as I have never ovulated I don't think. Since I've been temping and using opk's there has never been any sign (been doing both for about 3 years)

So are there many peeps on here who went from nothing to ovulating on clomid??

Thanks xxx

Hi, I have pcos and under active thyroid and did not ovulate on my own this year, so was prescribed clomid 50mg cd 2- 6, it worked I ovulated and on my 3rd cycle on clomid after a month off after cycle 2 got my longed for BFP (only last week!)

There is a special clomid thread have a look in there and also the success stories re clomid, that will give you hope too :)

clomid doesn't work for me, but I hope that this isnt the case for you, it seems to work very well for others :)

Thanks loads for your replies. It is all so worrying isn't it! I suppose I will just have to keep my fingers crossed!

The main thing that worries me is that when I read other peoples clomid posts they always tend to say that they ovulate irregularly without it- it's very rare that they say they have never ovulated- like I believe is the case with me!! :wacko:

im on clomid, cycle 2 of it & i appeared to be ovulating but because of the polycysts on my only ovary my fs suggessted clomid would b a good option for me!.....hoping this cycle has done the trick of getting me preg!! will find out Christmas Eve!! xx

Hi hun i was on clomid days 3 to 7

and conceived straight off i had a baby boy in july

good luck

Hi hun i was on clomid days 3 to 7

and conceived straight off i had a baby boy in july

good luck

hi- thanks for this- did you ever ovulate before clomid?

.. and congratulations on your little boy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"