Clomid symptoms in tww - pms style cramps???

c beary83

Reaction score
Hi there. This is my first cycle on clomid and I've had really bad side effects so far. They have eased off since I ovulated :thumbup:

For the last couple of days I've had pms style cramps and bloating. I had this around the same dpo in April when I got my :bfp: but it sadly ended in miscarriage.
Anyway my question is about the cramps - has anyone else experienced this as a side effect of clomid rather than a pregnancy symptom? I'm trying not to get my hopes up as every month seems to end in AF :cry:

I always had very painful cramping with clomid. I did 3 cycles on it bfn. Then because it was so painful doctor switched me to femera. Did 2 cycles on it 1 cycle with iui. Bfn. Then one more iui with clomid. I responded really well to clomid 10 follicules! Maybe that's why it was so painful. So cramps and pain I guess could be a good thing on clomid....good luck! Hope you see a bfp soon!

Hi waiting on God. Thanks for replying and congratulations on your :bfp: !

It's good to know that they're a normal side effect of clomid. They were really bad last night so I'm not holding out much hope but I suppose you never know.

I had really bad cramps a few days ago. For me it must be a side effect of the Clomid as testing BFN. I really thought it might be a 'symptom' but it's the clomid tricking me.
I hope it means something better for you though honey. Xx

I was on clomid for 4 cycles, it was horrific! I swear I had every pregnancy symptom possible including cramping for about a week before my period came. If I can give you any advice, try not to assess the symptoms you're experiencing too much because clomid is evil! Sending you tonnes of good luck xx

Thanks ladies. I already hate clomid and I've only done one cycle :growlmad:

If you get a bfn this cycle thought about adding iui next cycle?I know some do get pregnant on just clomid, it's just for others who don't if your going to put your body through horrible side effects I would have rather given myself the highest success rate to get pregnant and iui can give you more with monitoring. Ect. I also know you gave to be emotionally ready to take that step too though

I have been on clomid for 3 cycles recently and I know I ovulated because it was painful but I had no 2ww symptoms anyone experience this?. congrats on the BFP's!!!.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->