Clomid take 2 - Line eyes

KatieCub

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been ttc now for 11 yrs, with 3 miscarriages and countless chemicals.

I'm 11dpo and on my 2nd round of clomid.

I took the top 2 yday morning, next 2 were yday evening. Bottom pink was this morning and the blue were this afternoon.

In person I can see pinky coloured lines on all of them but nothing on the frer I took this afternoon (same sample as blue tests)

I tired 2 x early cb digital today too but both error'd :-(

Pink = wondfos
Blue = onestep

What do you ladies think? Is this the start of something or just the dreaded curse of IC evaps? Xxxx

Screenshot_20211020-223611_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20211020-223711_Gallery.jpg

Ooh, the ic's look really good, but it's odd to have good lines on ic's and nothing at all on a Frer. Have you retested since?

Ooh, the ic's look really good, but it's odd to have good lines on ic's and nothing at all on a Frer. Have you retested since?

Hi lovely,

I thought it strange too. This had happened 2 months in a row now though since I've been taking clomid. Only difference last month there was faint line on frer too.

Af got me today though with some pretty intense cramps so I'm deffo out for another month.

I'm wondering if i'm experiencing chemicals. I know with my confirmed miscarriages they said everytime that my progesterone is super low. I'm going to speak to my consultant when I get home from hols to see if they would be willing for me to try progesterone pessaries.

At this point I'm willing to try anything!

Xxx

I can see lines of a few of them. Keeping fingers crossed for you

Hi ladies,

Just to update as this post is old now.

I can only assume those lines were another chemical. I've stopped trying after further miscarriages.

Somewhere along my journey I've made peace and accepted it might not happen for me, that said there will always be a little part of me that still hold onto hope of a miracle.
xxx

I’m praying you get a big surprise miracle BFP very very soon hon.
[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->