Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Hi girls!
TBP- congrats on your positive opk :) and you are not out yet dont you worry you still have a chance...

Pretty- Bet youre glad you have taken your last pill! I cannot wait to start my clomid again!

Update on me... Well I think I have had another chemical :cry: the 1st pic is my positive superdrug test 9 days ago and the 2nd pic is of my NEGATIVE answer test today... ... Guess it just wasnt meant to be- af hasnt showed yet but wish she would hurry up already!
x

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
Sorry about that scerena. I'm feeling pretty low today. Cd1 and the reality that it'll be ivf as a birthday present sinking in. Not a happy bunny.

HI GIRLS h r u all,so sorry scerena,u r sumper fertile now,best of luck
im6 dpo, just want to test,n poas on opk.i though if i am preg it will bm positive
,but it was neg...:(

Aww hunni :(
I really hope that this is your cycle I really do :(

I wish a miracle would happen and we both get a bfp for a reason to be happy again xx

pink mum- I hope I am I really do- 6dpo is early still you can still get your bfp x

scerena, what a shame - is there anyway you can get anything confirmed I mean maybe it wasn't a chemical but an evap line maybe? I think you should look forward to your lap dye test. I had one last November and conceived without any intervention the following Feb. Funny how that had never happened in the past 8 years apart from my son on a whopping 150mg Clomid for 6 months!! Bet my eggy forced it's way down that tube through all the debris lol x

It wasn't an evap they were all pink and thick and there it's def a chemical especially if af shows soon... Oh well- yep time to wait for the lap- just hoping af comes soon so I can just take my clomid and baby aspirin (without m fs knowing) I'm scared I really don't want the lap so I will do my best to try and get a bfp before...

But yeh then tests were definitely true lines x

Scerena-if you did have a chemical, shouldn't you have had AF by now? I'm really hoping you are pregnant and its not showing up on the tests. But i understand with you trying to prepare yourself for the worst. Can you or have you gotten a blood test to confirm?

pinkmum- 6 dpo is still very early!! Dont give up yet!! i think i read that you will get a +frer before you get a +opk as a hpt? but maybe i'm mixed up.

My temp dropped today and i think i might have ovulated around 9 am. I had some pretty bad ovulation pains today then after 9 it all disappeared. At lunch i had HUGE AMOUNTS OF CM!!! I have never had so much that i can remember! I seriously had to wipe and wipe and wipe to get it all away! So i'm super excited about that! I guess the EPO is finally working its magic!! We were able to BD last night and i think there was a good enough amount. I told hubby we were doing it again tonight. No more of this being nice about it....he's getting raped if he says no from now on!! lol!

Yh I will get bloods, and last tome I had a chemical it took about a week for af to show so don't know as haver tested in 9 days so the test may have only just gone negative- them lines were not evaps they were thick and pink irl...

Glad to hear you ovulated :) make sure you rape him lol x

so sorry scerena :hugs: I still have my fingers X for you!!! fx'd!!!

Scerena-if you did have a chemical, shouldn't you have had AF by now? I'm really hoping you are pregnant and its not showing up on the tests. But i understand with you trying to prepare yourself for the worst. Can you or have you gotten a blood test to confirm?

pinkmum- 6 dpo is still very early!! Dont give up yet!! i think i read that you will get a +frer before you get a +opk as a hpt? but maybe i'm mixed up.

My temp dropped today and i think i might have ovulated around 9 am. I had some pretty bad ovulation pains today then after 9 it all disappeared. At lunch i had HUGE AMOUNTS OF CM!!! I have never had so much that i can remember! I seriously had to wipe and wipe and wipe to get it all away! So i'm super excited about that! I guess the EPO is finally working its magic!! We were able to BD last night and i think there was a good enough amount. I told hubby we were doing it again tonight. No more of this being nice about it....he's getting raped if he says no from now on!! lol!

TBP, good luck on your O and bd fest!!!:happydance:
"he's getting raped if he says no from now on" LOL does he usually say no? Men don't know the word no:haha:

TBP, good luck on your O and bd fest!!!:happydance:
"he's getting raped if he says no from now on" LOL does he usually say no? Men don't know the word no:haha:

No, he doesn't normally say no. He usually will do it when ever i say its time. But since we have been ttc for so long and previous months we have BD'd like crazy, i have relaxed on a schedule and if he is feeling too tired or like he doesn't have any mojo, i don't push it...unless i got a +opk. He used to be raring to go several times a day, but since he started taking anti-pshycotic meds last year, it has decreased his libido and takes alot more work to BD when its not for fun.

How is everyone doing? We have been pretty quiet lately!

I'm pretty sure i ovulated, but i don't think my chart reflects it. I cant wait to get further in my cycle so i can confirm it. I think my temps are lower than they should be, so idk what to think :shrug:

:hi: girls!!!

cd12 for me today and I feel I have a couple more days before O! I don't think I will get a +opk on cd14 like the first cycle on clomid.. But starting to feel very hopeful this cycle!:)

TBP- I think you did ovulate!!:):) Yea, and the 2ww begins!

Grrr. After a few days of spotting and not needing anything woke to really heavy :witch: this am so guess today is actually cd1. USS on Monday to see what's going on with the cyst. Really fed up as I'm off to a course in London for 3 weeks in 10 days time so this cycle def won't come to anything either.

So sorry bean. Who knows, maybe a little time not focusing on ttc rituals will help! :hugs: It will get better.

I wanted to let you girls know that I invited Lily and justwanababy to join this thread (even though they are taking clomid, but so am I). I like the group we had when the clomid thread was first started! And it looks like the clomid thread might be shut down by administration. So messaged them to join us here if they like :flower:

Why is the clomid thread going to be shut down?

No updates for me I'm cd46 grrr come on af!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->