Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

really Scerena?? cd46!!! so sorry :hugs:
have you taken anymore of the superdrug tests?

I am not exactly sure about the thread.. I just saw the messages from administration.. Maybe Lilly will know :shrug:

Good job Pretty! Scerena, I'll message you. I don't want this thread threatened too. It didn't seem to me like things were all that bad, but eh, Hormones! :hugs: All the girls are back!

Yay lily!!!!!!!:wohoo: WELCOME :flower:

TT- do you mind messaging me too?? Now i am curious...

Hey all! Hey lily too :) we are all back together :) yay!

Yep cd46 for me lol nomore tests as it would show up on any by now- just hurry af I pleaseeee!

I'm going to read my inbox now :) xx

oooh what is going on? someone PM me the gossip! lol!

So my charting shows an ovulation :happydance: my temps aren't that great though, so idk if my ovulation was weak/bad. I guess time will tell :shrug: I'm really tired, its been a long day. Will catch up with all the thread tomorrow.

Welcome ladies from the clomid thread :hugs:

well today is cd13 and I thought I would have a couple more days till O, but I guess not:shrug: Going to take some more opks tonight, but think I am gonna O:thumbup:

I have horrible rite side pain all day and tons of watery CM:) Clomid didn't dry me up this cycle!

:sex::sex: swim :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy: swim!!!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
Yay glad you are ovulating pretty :)

Teddybearpug- sounds like you have ovulated too yay!
X

:hi: girls

Looks like that test last night was a dud. I took 4 other brands which were all negative. And checked CP (which I haven't been doing this cycle) and it is not even open and medium soft :shrug: It was a false alarm! Still waiting to O....

Pretty- hmmm that's weird isn't it! It looked so positive! Aw hope you get a positive very soon Hun :)
Pink mum- how are you? Where are you in your cycle?

I'm cd49 today wishing af would just get here now!
X

hi scerena,m fine,m 12 dpo today,hope af stays away,i have pre af cramps,so ithink she will b there,:(,but who knows...habt u?

:hi: girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well today it is official!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lots of + opks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
Pretty- glad you ovulated :) yay!
Pink mum- hope af stays away for you fx'd!
X

Hi girls! So nice to find you all here. I'm cd9 today, waiting to ov.

Lily....did you test yet? I was away for the weekend so couldn't check in on you, but thought u were testing on Sunday?

xxx

Pink Mum-are you going to test or wait for AF to be late? your so close!!! Fx'd!

Pretty-your tests look great! i checked your chart and it looks like you had a tempature dip today, do you think it will jump up tomorrow and show ovulation today? I hope your getting a lot of BD done!!

Today i'm 6dpo and the tww hasn't been bad so far. I'm concentrating on getting a new puppy and some new furniture. So if i can stay distracted, this tww will fly by! (hope so)

I am going Natural this coming month. Right now, I am waiting for AF. Just finished day 4 of my progesterone pills..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->