Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

I have been on four cycles of Clomid. The first three cycles I ovulate on 50 mg and this past cycle I did not ovulate at all. So I have no clue what the next game plan will be but I am having a HSG done this cycle and the hubby is having a SA done.

Good luck with your hsg and I hope your hubby's sa comes back okay Hun

Teddybearpug- not long and you can test :) That should definitely help take your mind off it! Fx'd for you :)

I'm on CD50 girls! HELP me I'm going insane arrggghhh!x

TBP ill try to wait till shez late,m 13 dpo n shez due on 24sep,my lpis 16 dpo,hope she stays away

Hi girls. Scan yesterday. Cyst has gone! Very pleased. Now just waiting for ivf and praying for a miracle in the mean time.
Off to catch up on your news while babysitting for my goddaughter while her mum goes to the ER. She's 30 weeks pregnant and really breathless.

Hi girls. Scan yesterday. Cyst has gone! Very pleased. Now just waiting for ivf and praying for a miracle in the mean time.
Off to catch up on your news while babysitting for my goddaughter while her mum goes to the ER. She's 30 weeks pregnant and really breathless.

Bean, so sorry your Goddaughter's mom is in the ER. Hope all goes well. Congrats on your scan! Its so good to hear your cyst is gone. Fx for miracles and you don't need IVF!

Scerena, you should Google Apple Cider Vinegar. I've started taking mine. It should help your period start. It's helped me before. Good stuff!

I'm going natural next cycle. I am still going to fill my Clomid Rx but I'm not going to take it. I'll save them so if I do want to go back on it then I'll have them and just won't be monitored. I'm going to tell the doctor I just need a break. I am also going to try to lose some weight with Alli if I get my AF and am out this month. Maybe that's the problem? Who knows...LOL!

:hi: girls!!!!

I feel like my body failed to O...... :cry:

-my surge lasted less than 4 hours.. +opks yesterday morning, but lunch they were negative. Took cbfm stick this morning and the estrogen is really dark again. my nipples never got sore They always do around O... My temp is still low, so I guess 2maro I should be able to tell for sure, but I am pretty sure I didn't O:cry:

Justwantababy- hi! glad you decided to join the thread!!

Lily-How are you doing?

beanhunter- so glad your cyst is gone!!!! :happydance: great news!!

scerena- so sorry that you have not gotten AF yet:( How long are gonna wait before you call the doctor?

TT- Cd81???? Is that correct? :hugs:

TBP- when are you testing?:)

pinkmum- fx'd for you!!!! :hugs:

:hi: messymommy & jeoestreich welcome!!

Pretty, yes, CD 81 :cry: I'm miserable. I could induce, but I heavily dislike Provera. Its gonna land me in prison with the mood swings I get from it. :haha: I've started ACV and if it works like it used to, then AF should be here in a few weeks with a vengeance. :thumbup: I'm trying so hard to stay all natural with Acu for my lil bub.

wow!!! no period in almost 3 months! That is gonna be a nasty one:( It is gonna be heavy because your lining is gonna be so thick:( BOO!!! sorry TT :hugs:

:cry: I know right??! Oh well, I'll just work from home and wear Depends. :haha: I would much MUCH rather just let my body do it's thing and deal with Niagara Falls than deal with court over my emotional mood swings off Provera. Seriously, even my acu'ist was worried about my emotions on that stuff!

really?? I have never had to take provera, I have the opposite problem! :haha:

well I really hope it is not too bad for you:( Anytime I bleeding I am on "bedrest" literally because of the endo the pain is so bad! The most "exciting" thing for me at the moment about getting pregnant is not having a period for 9 months :) :haha:

Lol. Lucky for me, with PCOS I never really had to worry about periods. It was my birth control without having to take any pills. Sux bad now tho.

:hugs:

I know it sucks:( I was on BCP for 6-7 years and man do I regret it now! I will NEVER take that crap again!

Yeah, neither will I. Idc what benefits they say it may have for PCOS, I don't see anything good about messing with hormones.

Hi all!

Pretty- I hope you have o'd fx'd for you! And I'm not going to induce it I want a natural af too not influenced by provera or clomid you know? I do have provera but I'm not taking it it's normal to go this long with pcos so I'm just going to wait it out.... That's how I know clomid was working as I didn't hav to wait 51 days for af lol!

Turboturtle- sorry to hear about your god daughters mum I hope everything is ok? Ooooh I will google that no:) thanks for the tip! Is that what you are going to take- I'm annoyed at 51 days and you're on 81 poor you!

Messymommy- yay welcome! And yes definitely get your refills hehe :) gl Hun!

Beanhunter- oh hun... I'm so glad your cyst has gone :) yay! I hope your miracle happens this cycle for you I really do so that you do not need ivf my fingers are crossed so so so tightly for you they really are :)

Pink mum- omg how have you lasted this long without testing?? Go you! I couldnt do it well done let us know as soon as you test :)
X

hi scerena,hope ur fine,m not testing till af is late coz i dun want to see bfn,todaymytemp drop from 36.5 to 36.3,stillabove the coverline,m 14 dpo,my lpis16dpo,hope it goes up again by tommorow,coz i dun want to see her ugly face..
how is everyone

Aw good luck Hun :) can't wait to see your result xx

m feeling af type cramps,i thnk she will b here with in few days:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly