Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Scerena, I've been taking it since Saturday and for whatever reason ff thinks I ovulated Sunday. Lol. Wouldn't surprise me. I've been spotting since Friday so something crazy is going on. Who knows. I'm not even excited anymore. I just want af and a new chance. Gotta love our PCOS right??! I'm sure u n I both feel exactly miserable just the same.

Pink mum- I so hope af stays away for you I really do you're not out yet!

Turboturtle- I love pcos it's soooo great! Not lol! I know I feel the same I just want a fresh new cycle now :( spotting hmmm have you tested? And maybe you have ovulated again?- have you taken ovulation sticks during your looooong cycle? Oooh come on af we need you!
X

Naw. I haven't even had the desire to test. My body is just :wacko: and it's behaving like a toddler on a sugar high. I have full faith in ACV tho. It helped in the past and works fast. I miss acu too. Can't wait till she gets back from China. She'd be able to stop my spotting.

Aw I've never had acu... I hate pcos with a passion! I haven't even googled it yet as I haven't been on the laptop yet...
Well good luck hun I hope af gets up both very very soon!x

TT acu = acupuncture?? I am waiting for a referral from my insurance:) Found out that I have some time of coverage!!! Can't wait to start:) :)

the acupuncturist that I am gonna see is on that list that you emailed me. She charges 150 for first visit and then 50 for every visit after that.. I don't know if that is expensive for you, but it is for me LOL So just have to wait for insurance to approve it before starting:) Then at least they will cover some of it.

Can't wait to share experiences with you :hugs:

:hi: Scerena!!! Wish AF would just start for you already too!! So, question, do you think you had a chemical still? The no bleeding is kind of weird, but those test you took were so positive! :hugs:

oh yes PCOS, love it! I can tell you though that since having a baby with the condition my symptoms have got a bit better. Periods are still pretty erractic but this time around on Clomid I am responding well and only on 50mg (I can't actually confirm ovulation right now but got really strong lines on the cbd today).

Hi pretty! I haven't seen you much in the clomid thread but you have taken it this month right? When's your hsg Scerena, not long now is it? If I don't conceive after 3 months I'm going to request one as they clear you out xx

:hi: daopdesign

Yes I did take clomid this month! LOL But the girls let me stay here:) I loved the clomid thread, but the last month it has gotten so big that I can't keep up! :haha: So just stayed here where I know everyone:)

I am cd17 today! I had +opks cd15 but temp confirms I failed to O.. Yesterday opks were negative, and today they seem almost + again! So will see! Maybe I am just gonna O late?? Is it ok to O late on Clomid? Dr told me to expect to O between cd12-cd16 :shrug: That has come and gone :rofl:

How are you?? I see you are 2dpo? Or is that wrong LOL It must be wrong if you are still getting +opks:)

Daopdesign- hi I had my hsg in feb I think it wad waiting on my laparoscopy now he said should be before Xmas jet wait for the letter I'm so scared about that! My friend has 5 kids with pcos the doc said everyone is different just wish I could have at least one... And yes you should ask for one if nOthing happens soon- yOur doc might even recommend it if you have no luck on clomid :)

Pretty- well I'm not sure anymore- my last chemical (confirmed by the doc) said I def had a chemical but I didn't bleed for about 2 weeks I think it was? I don't know anymore lol just want af to come now! I hope that you ovulate soon Hun!
X

:hi: daopdesign

Yes I did take clomid this month! LOL But the girls let me stay here:) I loved the clomid thread, but the last month it has gotten so big that I can't keep up! :haha: So just stayed here where I know everyone:)

I am cd17 today! I had +opks cd15 but temp confirms I failed to O.. Yesterday opks were negative, and today they seem almost + again! So will see! Maybe I am just gonna O late?? Is it ok to O late on Clomid? Dr told me to expect to O between cd12-cd16 :shrug: That has come and gone :rofl:

How are you?? I see you are 2dpo? Or is that wrong LOL It must be wrong if you are still getting +opks:)

The same kinda thing has happened to me, I 'thought' I got my surge on Saturday with a stick and because I only had one cbd test left I decided to use that today as I was getting concerned about the positive looking results for days and it was a smiley face today:happydance:. I am tired of changing my ticker lol! I am CD21 and I know the norm they say is 5-10 days after the last pill but I know for a fact I ovulate late as my cycles were always like 35-40 days, on Clomid anyway.

Going for blood test (day 21 lol, not) next Thursday I reckon. Constantly getting this very mild achey feeling bottom right of pelvis, I hope it's nothing but it could just be cysts but someone on here said I would be in lots of pain if it were. Maybe I'm just symptom spotting!!

Are you using the cbd tests? I need some more!

scerena :flower::hugs:
The HSG is the dye test isn't it, is that what you had? I had that done last Nov. Whats a laparoscopy? You will have a baby one day hun, don't beat yourself up about it, these things take time trust me! You're still young, how old are you 23? I was 28 when I finally got my boy and believe me miracles do happen. I can't wait till you get your bfp and baby you'll be absolutely estactic! Something to look forward to :happydance::happydance::baby:

Pretty-i think it is still possible for you to ovulate later. I ovulated on 16, 15, 19, and 20 when i took mine. And clomid is known to make you ovulate later, so you still have a great chance for this cycle!

:wave: daopdesign- thank you for such a lovely reply :)

Yes the hsg is the dye test- what was your results from your first one?

A laparoscopy is key hole surgery so they can put a camera in to look at my tubes and ovaries to do any work to them if need be... Im also having a hysteroscopy i think he said at the same time...
The hysteroscopy is to look at my womb I think he said... Just to make sure everything is fine as my lining was thin on the clomid, I will find out more when my appointment comes through :wacko:

Im scared I dont really want it done but I know it is a step I need to take to be able to have a baby... Im 24, 25 in january- time feels like it is ticking away as the older I get my fertility is going to decline even more and its bad already :wacko: I cannot wait to have a baby of my owna and to just hold him/her- I just hope it happens I really do :cry:

Oh and Im glad to hear that you ovulated :happydance:
x

Hi everyone
I've occasionally popped in on this and the Clomid thread to say 'hi' but haven't had lots of time to post - I have stalked all your threads though!
Hope you don't mind me cropping up again...
Well, today is cd2 of a new cycle - a natural one! The past three cycles have been assisted with 100mg of Clomid and I ovulated each time, but all BFNs. I've got a prescription for another three months ready to go, but am giving myself a month off (read somewhere that was a good thing to do!).
I'm pretty nervous about the next phase in this TTC journey because I've said to myself that if I don't have a BFP after another three months of Clomid, then I don't think Clomid's for me and I'm going to ask for a referral for IVF. This may seem pretty hasty to you as we've only been trying for 10 cycles, but each cd1 is so painful (mentally and physically) and I want a baby so much.
Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck and hope our BFPs are just round the corner! xx

Hi all!

Pink mum- is that good or bad? Hope you're ok?

Mrshy- hey will be nice that you are joining us :) how are you? What are your cycles like off clomid?
X

i think bad,coz its 15dpo,that means af will b here by tomorrow or day after,whch i dunwant

i hv bn ttc since 2yrs,my anniversary is on 1st oct,i wanted toget bfp before my 2nd aniversary:(,which i dun thnk is possible now

Hi everyone
I've occasionally popped in on this and the Clomid thread to say 'hi' but haven't had lots of time to post - I have stalked all your threads though!
Hope you don't mind me cropping up again...
Well, today is cd2 of a new cycle - a natural one! The past three cycles have been assisted with 100mg of Clomid and I ovulated each time, but all BFNs. I've got a prescription for another three months ready to go, but am giving myself a month off (read somewhere that was a good thing to do!).
I'm pretty nervous about the next phase in this TTC journey because I've said to myself that if I don't have a BFP after another three months of Clomid, then I don't think Clomid's for me and I'm going to ask for a referral for IVF. This may seem pretty hasty to you as we've only been trying for 10 cycles, but each cd1 is so painful (mentally and physically) and I want a baby so much.
Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck and hope our BFPs are just round the corner! xx

Hi, welcome to hopefully a crazy free cycle...hopefully! lol! I was so relieved to be off clomid! I didn't realize how bad i was until i got off! what kind of cycles do you normally have?

Aw pink mum :( sorry to hear that :( and I know about long time ttc it's 3 years nearly for me :/
Teddybearpug- how are you?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"