Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

:cry:u know last nite i saw my baby in my dream.it was like i went for an ultrasound n accidentally i found out that therez a baby in my belly,inmy dream when i saw it,i cried,but after that i woke up:dohh:

hey everyone, havent been on in a few days so gona go catch up on the thread, just letting you know that I got a bfn and af came, so devastated that I got a bfn but at the same time am glad that I finally ovulated and had a 30 day cycle and got af on my own without provera. I am away to get reading now and catch up on everyone x

hey pink, I loved doing the August thread but it is alot of work to keep on top of and work is so hecticat the minute I just know I wouldnt spend enough time on it that it would need, why dont you have a go at running an Oct thread?

It is a lot of work running the month thread. I still have to check up from yesterday. LOL

I just updated you that af came :(

I totally agree, it is hard work, I hated when I missed a day, there would be like 7 pages to read through! lol

this task is very difficult.i will never b able to do it,

Hey lily :) haven't spoke to you in ages! Sorry about your bfn :( but great news you ovulated and got af on your own yay :)

Jeoestreich- where abouts in your cycle are you?

Pink mum- aw maybe that's a sign that your bfp will come soon
X

thanks scerena, are you gona go back to the docs if af doesnt show or are you planning to wait it out?

give it a go pink and see how you get on?

Yh just waiting it out for now I had a few cramps tonite so fx'd af shows soon! X

Hey lily :) haven't spoke to you in ages! Sorry about your bfn :( but great news you ovulated and got af on your own yay :)

Jeoestreich- where abouts in your cycle are you?

Pink mum- aw maybe that's a sign that your bfp will come soon
X

I am still waiting for my provera to kick in and get AF. I do not know if I am going to go natural or do soy. I normally do not ovulate on my own so I am thinking soy because I am getting an HSG done this month.

Lily- sorry AF showed up, but it is good that you are seeing the positive with your cycle!

Pink mum- i think those types of dreams are the worst sometimes because when i wake up i'm all sad and wanting that baby even more.

I'm not doing so good. I bought a new pug puppy and she has a congenetial heart defect that is going to cost close to $5000 to correct and the breeder is trying to NOT take her back and refund my money even though it states in my contract i can return. So its been very emotional because she is the sweetest puppy.

I'm 9dpo and started getting a little cramping today. Mostly some pain in my right ovary when i stretch or something. Luckily with all this puppy drama i have been distracted. I might test on sun 12dpo if my temps are looking good. But only with an IC...i'm saving my FRER lol

That sucks that breeder is being a pain. If it states in your contract that you can return it she either needs to give you your money back or a new puppy. One of my biggest pet peeves is shaddy breeders.

yeah me too. Now i can tell she is just trying to make money. Its so sad. I don't want another one of her puppies because i'm scared of it being sick and i got the last female. Plus i had to drive 2 hours there and 2 hours back to get her on Tuesday and i'm going to have to do that again. I hope Karma gets her.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->