Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Baby aspirin can help with your lining and activity in the ovaries etc basically just a low dose aspirin... And yes I was sooooooo happy lol!

Bean- I've pm you back
X

hey girls!

I am have been in the ER all day:cry: The pain that I was feeling, was for sure a cyst and it ruptured early this morning.. The pain was so intense that I fainted. We managed to get a hold of my OB doctor who had us go straight to the hospital and he met us there. I had an ultrasound which confirmed it was a cyst rupture from the "free pelvic fluid" (I think that is what it was called). I just don't know what to do anymore:cry: We had perfect timing this cycle with bding, I hope this didn't ruin our chances.
I will NEVER take clomid again in my life!!!

hey girls!

I am have been in the ER all day:cry: The pain that I was feeling, was for sure a cyst and it ruptured early this morning.. The pain was so intense that I fainted. We managed to get a hold of my OB doctor who had us go straight to the hospital and he met us there. I had an ultrasound which confirmed it was a cyst rupture from the "free pelvic fluid" (I think that is what it was called). I just don't know what to do anymore:cry: We had perfect timing this cycle with bding, I hope this didn't ruin our chances.

oh man i am so sorry to hear that! what causes all your cysts?! yeah stay away from clomid. there has to be some other way for you to get your bfp. I How many dpo are you?

Yaay Scerena!! Bet you've never been so pleased to see af! What's baby aspirin for?

Pretty...just had a nosy at your chart - you weren't joking about it sky rocketing! So far so good....

I had blood drawn today to see what my progesterone level is....have to wait till Monday for results tho!! Am going to ring tomorrow just in case tho! My temps aren't great...does anyone know if that's a reflection on how good the egg is, or is it just how much progesterone your corpus luteum produces? My scan before my trigger shot showed it was big enough, so would've expected higher temps. Hate the waiting!!!

i've wondered that exact question! it would make sense that your temp/progesterone would be higher if it was a good ovulation, but idk. anyone have any idea?

Scerena-i bruise easily anyways so it could have just made it worse. I've heard alot of good things about baby aspirin, it just wasn't for me though.

Pretty I'm sorry sorry to hear your news. Def stay away from the clomid. There are other options. Message me if you want - I know how you feel.
Get better soon.

Yaay Scerena!! Bet you've never been so pleased to see af! What's baby aspirin for?

Pretty...just had a nosy at your chart - you weren't joking about it sky rocketing! So far so good....

I had blood drawn today to see what my progesterone level is....have to wait till Monday for results tho!! Am going to ring tomorrow just in case tho! My temps aren't great...does anyone know if that's a reflection on how good the egg is, or is it just how much progesterone your corpus luteum produces? My scan before my trigger shot showed it was big enough, so would've expected higher temps. Hate the waiting!!!

i've wondered that exact question! it would make sense that your temp/progesterone would be higher if it was a good ovulation, but idk. anyone have any idea?

Scerena-i bruise easily anyways so it could have just made it worse. I've heard alot of good things about baby aspirin, it just wasn't for me though.

I know.....wonder whether if you can have a 'good' ovulation in terms of egg quality even if it's a 'bad' or weak ovulation in terms of progesterone production. I would ask the doc next time I see him but he already thinks I'm a bit mental....always have obscure questions! I just like to know what's what. And hate the idea of a lovely healthy fertilised egg going to waste because of a progesterone deficiency.

Hopefully someone else can shed some light

xx

hey girls!

Oh Pretty I'm so sorry for you :hugs: :hugs:

Did you ask if that means you're out this cycle? Or I guess there was probably other things on your mind.

I hope you feel better soon xxxx

Pretty- sorry to hear that Hun :hugs: definately stay away from clomid hun, rest and I hope you feel a bit better soon x

Teddybearpug- I have heard it happens to a lot of people I'll see how I go on it if anything out of the normal happens then I will stop straight away
X

OMGoodness...how long does it take for provera to kick in? This is my third day after my last pill and I am still waiting. I just want this cycle to be over so I can start new.

I was told it could take up to 10 days after your last pill. Afm, mine started while on my 4th pill. Its probably different for everyone. Good luck sweetie!

Thanks...I am hoping it is soon because I just want this cycle to be over. Ugh.

Thank You Girls :hugs: all your kind words mean so much!

I did ask if I was out this cycle and Dr. said no. I am only 4dpo, so implantation hasn't even occurred yet. I refused pain meds, just in case, but Dr wouldn't let me refuse antibiotics because he was afraid of infection. But he assured me he gave me something that would be safe during pregnancy, not ideal of course, but safe.

I am so serious when I say I will never take clomid again!! My case just proves to all of you that you HAVE to be monitored if your gonna take it.. I was worried about money and chose not to this cycle and look where it left me. Now I am gonna have an even bigger hospital bill :cry:

I have had no bleeding of any kind, so I hope my body just absorbs the fluid.

Pretty-glad your not out this cycle, but girly you really should take the pain medicine! There is no reason for you to be going through so much pain when help is available. I think the benefits outweigh the risks of taking them at this point. I had a friend who had to pretty much take vicodin and a muscle relaxer her entire pregnancy and the baby was very healthy. Just try and get some relief. I remember when you got your last cyst, it really discouraged me from taking clomid unmonitored, so thank you for sharing your story with me.

yes, twice now.. All clomid does is give me cysts. The first one was 6cm and they were worried it would twist and cause damage to my ovary. Now this one, if I had gotten an ultrasound, would have probably been the same outcome I imagine.. But I didn't feel the 6cm one, so dr is guessing this one was larger. I was all clear before I started this round of clomid, so I know it was the clomid this time.

I understand the pain meds.. But I feel like the worst is over now. I am now just really sore.. The heating pad helps a lot:)

Sorry to hear this seems to happen to you when you take clomid :hugs: I hope you feel better soon and get your bfp this cycle x

pretty so sorry to hear that,nut dun worry ullbe fine soon n willget ur bfp.all the best

scerena, I know I havent been on alot lately but getting back into it now! I am cd10 today, not getting scanned this cycle as they seen that 100 works for me so they are leaving me to it which kind of suits us because we had to go private and it gets expensive but I have my first nhs appt on Thursday coming at tbe fertility centre so I will see what they are willing to do. I think you are doing the right thing, if I were you I would stay on your normal dose, I wouldnt risk upping it just incase.

pretty, so sorry to hear, hope your ok

x

Hey lily :) so glad you are back :)
I'm staying on 100mg not upping the dose as I dont want to risk anything and I was fine on 100mg- took my first pill today... cd10 for you! did you take yours cd2-6?
At least you will save some money now :) the nhs clinic should be able to help you hun they have me as much as they can
x

Thats good, I'm glad you didnt up it, yes I took it days 2-6 what cd are you in now and what days are you taking it. I am nervous about seeing them as I am worried about them maybe wanting to start from scratch when we have already had all the basic tests/SA/ pcos diagnosis etc done and are now on round 3 clomid, my private doc is really good though, he is sending them all my notes.

I am really hoping we are lucky this time and get our bfp's........starting to lose hope x

Im cd2 and taking it cd2-6 :) so youre just over a week ahead of me then...

You wont have to start from the beginning if you have had all the tests done and your doc is sending them over... Well hopefully you get a bfp and dont need to worry yourself about all this :)

Try not to loose hope (easier said then done I know) Lets both hope for this cycle hun!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->