Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Turbo-:rofl: you dirty chart stalker :haha: I will try and put it in my siggy soon :thumbup:

Im getting there with the temping but I missed one or two readings one was cd1 I think and the other was sunday just gone... But im getting there lol!

Finished my clomid pills today so just going to see what happens :)

Wow cd bajillion I cant beleive your af is still not here :( I hope that you start af so soon you must be so frustrated...
Oh yes forgot about your run I bet youre nervous eeeek :) good luck hunni not that you will need it

:hugs: x

Teehee!! Awesome, I see your chart! According to TCM your body has to be warm to bake a bun, so you are doing amazing. Thank goodness for Google exchanging C to F for me. Haha! Don't worry about getting every little day on your chart. You'll still see a pattern and the beginning/end aren't so important as in the middle when ur looking for your phase shift. I honestly am at peace with no AF. I see my body making gradual changes, so its just a matter of letting nature take its course. Idk what caused my temps to level out finally (I tested my therm JUST to make sure and its fine), but whatever the deal is, something is visibly going right now. Phew!

Aww, the evil Clomid. As long as it gives you a bub this round I won't dislike it so much. I get nervous for you girls knowing how much it impacts cysts. Fx for everything this cycle! Hopefully you get your forever bean and I can at least see the :witch: or maybe catch my eggy. Also to actually cross the finish line Saturday! :rofl:

Scerena-glad you are temping! i think you will like it!

Turtle-what is considered "warm" in temping to bake that bun? My temps have been looking kind of low i think.

Scerena-glad you are temping! i think you will like it!

Turtle-what is considered "warm" in temping to bake that bun? My temps have been looking kind of low i think.

I'm sure I read 97.4-97.7 pre O to cook a good egg and then 97.7+ (98.0+ being optimum) post O for baking a bun. I think your temps have always been fine. Plus your thyroid meds still need time to take full effect, which takes weeks if not months. =)

My temps have been below 97.4, but they are steadily rising. I'm so glad to finally see some confirmation of change. First I had the spotting, although not always a good sign, and now my temps are happy. Everything is making me calmer and more relaxed. I think we all need to see some sort of progress in order to stay sane.

:hi:
Turbo- so my temps are what they should be at the moment yes?
I'm glad your body is going back to normal now- af needs to hurry up you have been waiting far too long :hugs: I hope you catch the eggy instead I hope your body just ovulated again :) yep I know what you mean I hope clomid does it's job I doubt I will even ovulate on it lol! Oh yeh if u look underneath my chart you can view it in Fahrenheit- is it ok for my temp to be like 97.9 or just under on cd7?

Teddy- hey how are you doing this cycle? What cd are you I'm a bit lost? I do like tempting but I find it hard to fall back to sleep after but it will be worth it to finally see what my body is doing :)
X

Hey pink mum :) hope youre well? What cycle day are you on?x

good morning girls!

how is everyone today? I feel like I haven't gotten to catch up in awhile.. Some one fill me in:)

Hey Pretty!

Scerena is temping finally, yay! Lol. I haven't caught up much either, so can't fill in much.

Hey Scerena, everyone is different and you are barely starting to look for patterns so its too early to say, I'm sure. I think there is such a thing as too warm also and when you get acu, the doc tries to cool your body. For example, I was told since I'm cold mostly I should never eat or drink anything colder than room temperature. I suppose they'd want you to eat colder foods to cool yourself down. That's just my theory though. I don't doubt Clomid has a big impact on your temps as well. Plus my acu doc says temping is great, but my FS says temping is a little archaic. Who knows. :shrug: Its just something we can do to take a peek into what our body is thinking each day.

As for me, my body is on fire! Idk what caused the high temp, but it's my highest ever. I could just be getting sick bcz I'm feeling a little burned out.

thanks TT:) LOL your temp looks like maybe you Od?? I know you are still waiting for AF, but our bodies to crazy and strange things!! Or your could be getting sick, but I like the other idea better:) :haha: I got my papers for acupuncture!! But acupuncture won't see me till the beginning of a new cycle. So if no BFP, then I will start next week

scerena- you are finally temping!!:) I can't tell what your chart looks like because it is in C and I chart in F. But I hope you like temping!

How are you TBP? :)

pink I see you are on cd12, not to much longer till you O:)

Looks like AF is here for me today. So on with a natural cycle!

ya pretty pink its cd 12 today.m fine screna,itsmy natural cycle,temping but trying to stay away from opks.solets c wat happens,all the best to u ladies

I'm so happy for you Pretty! You'll love acu. It does take a lot of patience. Things don't happen right away, but they definitely happen. Plus the nice thing is they balance ALL of you and not just one little part of your body. Can't wait till you get to see them!

scerena- you are finally temping!!:) I can't tell what your chart looks like because it is in C and I chart in F. But I hope you like temping!

How are you TBP? :)

Hi Pretty there's a grey button under the chart to 'view in celcius' (spoken like a true chart stalker :rofl:)

hi everyone!

Today is cd 8. I have about 10 more days until ovulation...ugh the most boring time of my cycle! i think i'm getting some pains on my left ovary so i'm thinking that will be the side i ovulate from. I guess time will tell. I went to a fitness boot camp yesterday and now i can barely move and especially sitting down kills me.

I can't look at anyones FF chart for some reason. I wonder if the site is down?

I hope everyone is doing good! Is everyone waiting to ovulate now? any 2ww'ers?

is everyone elses bnb text centered on the computer?! i don't like it!

Hey TBP, no mine looks fine....maybe just a glitch for you...hope it fixes itself!

I'm technically in the tww, but don't reckon I'm in with a chance.....my doc called with my progesterone results and they think they triggered too early. I'm so p!ssed off, at them and at myself for not saying anything at the time. Raaah!

Does anyone know if a 7dpo progesterone of 16.6 is likely to bring on AF? I don't really want to go back on provera cos it makes my skin break out and adds even more time to this wait. So fed up of waiting!! (sorry--little rant!)

:hi:

Turboturtle- that theory sounds about right :) see dumb question I asked about my temps as it's too early to see loool! I hope pretty is right an you've ovulated and not ill :)

Pretty- under my chart it says view in Fahrenheit- where are you in your cycle?

Messy- sorry af got you :hugs: good luck with this new cycle :)

Pink mum- I'm also TRYING to stay away from opks too! I haven't brought any still which is good for me!

Justwantababy- oh no what cd did you have your trigger? How big was your follicle? I hopeful still get a nice bfp as I've heard of people being told they didn't ovulate and got a bfp so there is always a chance do not count yourself out :hugs: I'm unsure about your levels as my fs didn't do bloods they just scanned me all the time gl Hun :)

Teddy- hey :) well me and you are the same cd but on a different day in the world right now lol! I wish I knew when or if I ovulated... I agree it's boring right now. Go you going to fitness boot! And my text is doing it on my public profile wall what people write on bit nothing else yet maybe it's slowly changing?
X

hi girls,

I am exhausted today! I slept 9 hours last night and am still so tired I want to take a nap LOL

I am now 11dpo and cd32:) still have not tested! This is officially the longest that I have gone in the 2ww with out testing. I think that rite now, it is nice to just have hope and since I haven't had a bfn, I can still be hopeful at the moment.

JWAB- sorry about your trigger timing :hugs: can I ask why they think it was given to early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->