Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Exhausted maybe a sign :) I hope You get a bfp when are you going to test? Well done you for not testing yet! I'm going to try not to test early also- I've brought NO opks either x

Af is due this weekend so I am testing Monday October 10th if she doesn't come! :)

good job not buying any opks:) You not gonna keep track this cycle? Just go with the flow LOL

Yeh kind of but started temping this cycle :) just trying not to pee on any sticks lol! I will be stalking for your update Monday how exciting!x

i know, I switched your chart so that I could read it :) LOL it looks really good for pre O. Post O I think your temps will get to be over 98.

I really hope you do too :)

Glad you manages to read it in fahrenheit :haha: So my temps are looking good yay :) does your chart let you know when they think you will ovulate or show you only when you have ovulated?- I'm thinking about bd'ing is it best to just do it every other day from now incase as going to try not use opks... I really hope I ovulate at least! X

no, your chart only confirms O after 3 high temps in a row. you will have a dip, that will be O day then a rise. After 3 rises, FF will give you crosshairs. You can look at my chart if you want, it is in my siggy. and pre O temps, can go up and down, so don't worry about that.

I think you should bd different this cycle.. So whatever you have been doing, try something different :) thats what FS told me to do LOL

I kind of get it- I am going to stalk your chart now and try and understand it a bit better- so ideally I should still use opks so I know when I am about to ovulate really... How much clomid did you take this cycle? We don't usually have an approach just bed as much as we can at sometimes everyday and sometimes every other... I might do every other or now then everyday over ovulation I think- what bd'ing pattern did you do? x

I really hope you do too :)

Glad you manages to read it in fahrenheit :haha: So my temps are looking good yay :) does your chart let you know when they think you will ovulate or show you only when you have ovulated?- I'm thinking about bd'ing is it best to just do it every other day from now incase as going to try not use opks... I really hope I ovulate at least! X

The best rule of advice I received is to make absolute sure you bd on every day that your temp drops. Like Pretty says, your pre-o temps will fluctuate, but if you ever see a drop you should bd just in case the next day has your phase shift. Makes a lot of sense if you think about it. You should OPK just this one cycle to see if in fact your OPK matches with your phase shift. After, you can just trust your temp and not have to OPK. :winkwink: Free is good. I'll love never peeing on another OPK again!

LIKE TODAY! Lol. You should definitely BD today. Its way early for ovulation, but you never know.

Scerena- I took 100mg of clomid cd3-7. What are you taking again? This cycle clomid kicked my ass! LOL Not only did I have the cyst form and rupture that put me in the hospital, but I had loads of side effects! Hot flashes, headaches, upset stomach and totally bad acne the whole month.. I know side effects are suppose to be gone, after your done taking the tablets, but mine were miserable the whole cycle!! If no BFP, then I am back to soy next cycle:)
Dr told us to bd every other day from cd12 onward, and the day after O not the day of +opk.. It kind of didn't work that way because I had +opks for 1 week. So we probably bd the most this cycle then any other LOL

TT :hi:

Doing good. Dealing w my crazy cycle as usual. Hehe. Ur doin good waiting till af to test. Idk how u do it.

Doing good. Dealing w my crazy cycle as usual. Hehe. Ur doin good waiting till af to test. Idk how u do it.

aww :hugs: yes you are definitely having a crazy cycle! Months with no AF now :wacko: I don't know how you are standing it :flower:

this is the first cycle that I have manged not to test early. But I think that is because I finally have an AF date LOL My cycles were so crazy with abnormal bleeding for months! This will me be 3rd "normal" cycle. I don't even have a desire to test to tell you the truth, I don't think this is my cycle, I am not feeling it. :shrug:

hi girls,

I am exhausted today! I slept 9 hours last night and am still so tired I want to take a nap LOL

I am now 11dpo and cd32:) still have not tested! This is officially the longest that I have gone in the 2ww with out testing. I think that rite now, it is nice to just have hope and since I haven't had a bfn, I can still be hopeful at the moment.

JWAB- sorry about your trigger timing :hugs: can I ask why they think it was given to early?

Hi love. Because my progesterone 7dpo was only 16.6 they know something's not right. So their theory is that what they thought wads a dominant follicle at about a 20mm at my scan was actually a cyst or something left over from last month. I'm just cross at myself cos from my previous 2 cycles I know my ewcm and hso cervical position comes at cd18. But you don't want to sound like u think u know better, and I'm sat half naked on the chair they use for scans...doesn't really empower you to ask questions!

Sounds much more positive for you though love :) Roll on your BFP on Monday!

Scerena....like I say they triggered me at what they thought was a 20mm follie. Is that still on the small side, from your experience?
xxx

:hi: turbo :) that's for that advice... We didn't get to bd last night as had my niece over night but I'm thinking every other day from now... I need to get some opks now lol damn! I've enjoyed not peeing on them lol!
Still no af yet? You must be feeling crazy I had real bad acne when af wasn't showing for me :(

Pretty- I took 100mg cd2-6 with baby aspirin.... I had hot flashes too! Suck don't they! Also I've been so tired this cycle :( You have bd alot so you are prob in with a better chance fx'd! I was going to try soy this cycle but I kist thought I would use the rest of my clomid...

Justwantababy- I'm not sure as I haven't had the trigger yet but will be after my op... I'm sure I hav read on here 18-26mm so I think it was big enough? But I'm no expert I hope it wasn't a cyst :hugs:

Well I had a dream last night that I got my laparoscopy appointment and I was even scared in my dream like I am irl... So maybe it's a sign I will receive my appointment soon I don't want it come on bfp!!!
X

:hi: pink mum :)
Nothing new with me cd9 today- how about you?x

pretty you gotta test! I got my + @9dpo! you are strong minded woman! haha x

Still stalking you all! Back home again tonight....can't wait.

Hey how's it going beanhunter? Bet you're glad to be home tonight :) what cd are you again?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->