Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Ooh I don't know hon....when you woke at 4 did you get out of bed? I think I'd be more inclined to take the first one. FF evens it all out anyway....when I have my horrible 4:30am starts to get early flights I just put in whatever temp I get, and let FF do the sums! If you don't trust that reading tho u can always just discard it.

No change with me - going to start my clomid cd3 tomorrow. Just nursing a bit of a sore head after a few vinos at our friends' last night. :wine:

The temp was taken at 6.30 the first one but I woke up about 4 do only had about 2/2.30hours sleep... So I went back to sleep and took another after 3 hours- I read you must have 3 hours sleep somewhere???

Oh no poor you I hate the morning after the night before lol! Hope you feel better soon x

I find it all confusing scerena. My timing for temps is variable and it seems to work out anyway.
Confusingly am cd1 again today - how did I only have a 22 day cycle????

Wow that was a short cycle! Hmmmm... Beanhunter would you take the first temp which I hadnt slept for 3 hours or the later one where I had 3 hours sleep? I'm so confused why did I start temping lol!x

Think I'd take the first one. No real evidence about why though!

Okay thanks for that- they're completely different temps that's why I'm
Soooo unsure x

good morning!!

Scerena, you always take your first temp. If it is taking to early, then you use the conversion website and it will convert it for you. It is pretty accurate!
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

so I made it to cd35 with no af and my temp got higher this morning :) I hope it means something good! Off to the store to buy some frers in a few!

good morning!!

Scerena, you always take your first temp. If it is taking to early, then you use the conversion website and it will convert it for you. It is pretty accurate!
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

so I made it to cd35 with no af and my temp got higher this morning :) I hope it means something good! Off to the store to buy some frers in a few!

I do hope you get ur :bfp: pretty, would be lovely to have you as a bump bud! Post pics asap! xxxxxxxxx

One more sleep till testing whoop whoop!! Chart looks amazing, glad your temp picked back up. So excited for you :hugs: xx

thanks daopdesign!!! It would be wonderful to be bump buddies!! And our due dates would be so close together:) I will post pics even if there is nothing to see!

I tell you though, 14 days of high temps now and all these symptoms, AF is a cruel cruel lady if she is playing tricks on me.:nope:

Thanks JWAB!!! Yep, just one more day :)

Did you get your tests? It's pretty guaranteed that a FRER will show a positive now and your temps sound very promising! x

pretty-cant wait to see your test! it has to be positive!!

Scerena- i wake up all the time during the night and i always use my first temp if its been a restless night but i make a note of FF of why it could be off. Most nights i get up to use the bathroom and i go straight back to bed and i take my normal temp at the same time and i haven't had a problem with being able to read my chart. Try not to stress over it too much.

thanks daopdesign and TBP! I got my tests:) OH took them with him to work because he didn't want me to test without him! LOL but I figure now, what is one more day, rite? LOL

One more day :) I will be stalking :) gl Hun my fx'd! Eeeeeek so excited!

I used the 6.30am temp and the convertor pretty gave me so hopefully my chart will e ok, I always wake up around 4am lately so I might take it at that time next cycle :)
Thanks for the help girls :hugs: x

I wake up a couple times during the night every night. I just use my 7am temp when I actually am getting up for the day.

pretty have you tested yet? I am very excited for you, cant wait infact! lol good luck x

LOL not yet! It is only 6pm here:) got another 12ish hours! I don't even know if I am gonna be able to sleep :haha:

all the best pretty pink,msure its bfp,congratulations in advance:)

Stalking pretty! Everything crossed for you....gives me hope that it can be done despite clomid, cysts and all the other rubbish that's been going on.
Am back in London again, last week so home for good on Friday. So excited but feeling guilty as it's my husband's birthday today.

Messymommy- hey, I decided to use the 6.30 temp even though I didn't have 3 hours sleep before end but everyone said to use the first temp- I was going to use the 9.30 one as had 3 hours sleep and thats when I got up but the first temp was used and I used the temperature calculator that pretty posted :) where in your cycle are you?

Pretty- I am stalking :haha: give us a positive test Hun I'm so excited!

Beanhunter- aw Hun :hugs: I'm sure you will make it up to hubby when you're back, I bet you miss him much when you are away right :(

Lily- how are you? You disappeared! Hope you're ok? What cd are you on?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->