Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

So sorry you are going through a tuff time Pretty. Time for blood work hun. Did they confirm ovulation? You are right. If you ovulated for sure the most you can go is 18 dpo. :hugs: Hang in there.

thanks TT and Beanhunter:)

it is so frustrating. I don't have af symptoms at all.. No cramping, bloating or spotting, which is normal for me before I get af full flow.. But yet I just feel off..

Dr. called me again, he would like for me to get bloods and an ultrasound. But I just don't know if I have the energy to do it anymore. I am tired of tests, drs and medical bills. Never thought I would even get close to the 1 year mark ttc.. I know its only been 8 months, but man I feel its getting closer and closer :cry:

Aw pretty :hugs: we are all here for you Hun :) I hope you find out soon what is happening for your piece of mind... I know what you mean ttc can be very emotional! But you have a great group of friends here :) xx

scerena I have it on my phone too! lol I dont know if I ahve ovulated as they arent scanning me anymore, they found that 100mg works for me so they are leaving me to it, blagged a 21 day blood test at my gp tho, just booked it and showed up as if my consultant had told me to! lol so should bear the results tomorrow or friday, how are you?

Thinking of you pretty, hope you are ok

x

Just wondering if going off clomid can mess up your AF? This is my first cycle off if and I'm now spotting and AF has been done for 3 days or so. I never do this.

thanks scerena and lily! :hugs:

you are all so supportive:) wish we all lived close and could be more then internet friends lol :)

I am still debating on what to do... The real reason I don't know if I want the blood test, is because I don't know if I want to hear that I am having a another chemical or something else bad.. I almost, don't want to know the truth.. Does that make since to anyone? Crazy, I know.

messymommy I am not sure hun! I hope someone on her can help you though :)

Oh pretty how rubbish for you. I can completely understand you not wanting to get the blood work. But if it's the only way they can find out what's wrong (and hopefully treat it) then it might be worth taking a deep breath and taking the plunge. But it's entirely up to you honey, and I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you :hugs: xxx

:hi: all!

Can you all have a look at my chart and tell me what you think please? Does it look ok?

Pink mum- I'm good thanks, how are you doing?

Lily- having it on my phone has made me into an addict- good on you for not being on it all the time! Good on you for blaggin a blood test :haha: I've never had bloods so I couldn't blag one :( wish I brought opks now I need to poas an know if I ovulated or am going to as my chart isn't very accurate...

Messymommy- last cycle I ha a natural cycle off clomid and that cycle was completely irregular 58 days or something but I have irregular periods off clomid though anyway so not too sure if it was just my body or no clomid... I hope you stop spotting soon :)

Pretty- yes it would be great if we all lived near eachother we would be a great group of friends :) I know what you mean- if it said something like that you would loose all hope and right now you still have that bit of hope right? Well I hope soon you do get some answers just so you know what is going on Hun :hugs:

Justwantababy- I hope you're ok Hun?
X

Hi Scerena yes I'm good thanks....not a lot to report. Cd6 today, take my last clomid this round tomorrow tomorrow then an u/s scan on Monday to see if anything's happening.

I had a look at your chart, but I think it's too early to tell much. Not what u want to hear, I know! That big dip the other day could be pre-ovulation dip, which would be great! If you check you CM or cervical position then put that in too....it gives FF more to go on.

Bless you missing your OPKs.....I'm kind of glad I never got into them, but I might try again if/when they stop scan monitoring my clomid cycles.

Just trying to keep busy waiting for next week or so to see if I ov. I don't have a great feeling about this month, don't know why. My period's been a lot darker than normal (major TMI, sorry!) which seems odd. But who knows...last month I really thought it would be it, so shows I know naff all! :rofl:

Thanks Hun- no I don't check anything else and haven been using opks this cycle :( I hope it was pre- ovulation as I didn't bd enough before cd13...

Good luck with this round I hope you catch that eggy :) I had a lighter period this round maybe it's the clomid doing it to us??? I also have not much hope for this cycle- and it has been nice though not worrying about doing my opks so I suppose it's a nice break :) come on we need to all get some bfp's in this thread we can do it! :dust: x

I am out. Af spotting came last night. Counting today as cd1.

Going to drs next week on Friday and then FS the end of the month.

OB and FS both want to up my clomid dosage to 150mg.. I just don't understand, if it gives me cysts and lands me in the hospital, you would think they would want to try something else now. I have 2 days to decide how I want to go about this next cycle.. Or if I want to do anything at all. Leaning towards a more holistic approach as of the moment. Lots to think about!

Hope all is well with everyone else!!!

Sorry af got u pretty :hugs:
You should ask about femara I think it's called it's meant to be more gentle than clomid or something I heard- worth enquiring about...?
X

Sorry Pretty. I agree with Scerena. You should try Famera or even Soy. Definitely not Clomid again. Have you been to your first Acu appt yet??

scerena- I asked about that med and the other one that starts with a T. They don't think it will work for me, and they prefer for me up clomid dosage. Makes no since.

TT- I go on Monday:) The one thing I have to look forward to this cycle. I can only afford to go 2-3 times this cycle though. Paying cash, and it is $150 for the first visit and $65 for every visit after that! Expensive!

I am not going to take clomid again.. I am however going to give the soy a try again and I am going to be trying some Chinese herbs also, along with new food based vitamins specifically designed to balance woman's hormones.. I think that is the route I am going to go at the moment..

I forgot about soy! Definitely worth a go Hun as it's more natural :) are you going to start it all this cycle or on your next cycle?x

That's awesome! Not that u have to pay out of pocket, but I really think acu is the edge you need. Make sure they give you the herbs for PCOS. Take your charts too and all your notes. Your body is so so close. All you need is a little natural boost. I can't wait to hear about it!

I've also been reading about Chiropractic benefits for ttc. I'm going to set up an appt for this weekend hopefully. You know me, all about the natural cures!

Scerena, yes I am starting all that this cycle:)

TT, I am seeing a chiropractor also:) She is the one who recommended the Chinese herbs and vitamins! She has had success with 3 woman in the past month that have gotten pregnant with her treatment + acupuncture with her friend (which is who I am going too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->