Clomid treatment at royal infirmary edinburgh

highlandlass

pregnant & mother of 2yrs
Reaction score
Hello

Was wondering if anyone out there is having treatment at the royal infirmary in edinburgh?

I have pcos and am on my third cycle of clomid, 100mg, previously I had seen Dr Thong the consultant privately before my nhs appt came up.

Was scanned on day 12 and day 16 today but nothing happening, they've also taken blood tests.

Not impressed that they didn'thave my notes and the dr hadn't remembered that he had done an internal scan on monday on me.

Getting really confusing symptoms - my temps look like they have shifted (was told temps aren't reliable) and had a small bit of ewcm this morning so maybe I'm yet to ovulate but get the impression they are only interested in their way of doing things.

I also go for acupuncture and take supplements too.

If anyone can share their experience that would be great as I'm concerned I might have ovulated before they started the scanning.......

thanks

What supplements is it you take? When I was on Clomid they said that taking herbal remedies can prevent the drug from working. They recommend nothing more than Folic Acid and vitamins, if anything.

Thanks Curly Sue - I'm not taking agnus castus just something called tribulus and multi-vitamins and minerals. I see helen gestwicki at napiers in edinburgh who is a qualified nutritionist so I'm just following what she's saying.

Today I am on day 18 and started bleeding red blood with bits (apologies too much info) and have an ache rather than pain - its not masses but its more than spotting.

Have not a clue what's going on - have never had a period after 18 days in my life and is this too much to be an implantation bleed?

Update - phoned for my blood results on friday and nurse was helpful, blood tests aren't showingmuch but they promised to test for progesterone on tuesday. My temps are quite high ie as high as last dec when I had amiscarriage so the nurse did wonder if I'd ovulated earlier than day 12.

Going off to do a pregnancy test just in case - but rather hoping this isn't another miscarriage.

cheers
hl

hi everyone...
i am new to this page...with the same fertility problem.
i am on my third cycle of clomid..in NHS edinburgh.
do you know if someone had a successful clomid treatment in NHS edinburgh??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->