Clomid users - anyone had a month where it hasnt made you O?

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've finished my 3rd round of 100mg Clomid and the past 2 times I've had killer sore nipples straight after, and confirmed O with day 21 bloods. Both months I had sky high progesterone (96 and 122) which explains the soreness.

I'm CD17 on this round and have had EWCM which has now turned sticky but no sore nipples (well...kind of sore but I think that's from me checking them every 2 minutes!) Has anyone had a month of Clomid that just didn't work for some reason, or is the lack of soreness likely to be from lower progesterone?

I'm not having bloods done anymore since I had 2 successful months on 100mg so I've just been given the prescription and left to get on with it now!

I had 1 month of 100mg and didnt ovulate, and the next 100mg I did! This lead to my BFP.

The only difference was that I took it cd1-5 on the BFP month.

Hope that helps?

X

Your progesterone is most likely just lower then previous months , on and off clomid cycles mine usually are not real sore till past 3dpo.

bumblebeettc1 did you have the missing O month after you'd had a successful month or was it before? My clinic said it's unlikely to work and then not work if that makes sense? But I don't trust what they say, they're so vague about everything!

lisap2008 thanks for the advice, hopefully it's slightly lower progesterone. At least I can't obsessively symptom spot this month as I don't know if or what DPO I am!

bumblebeettc1 did you have the missing O month after you'd had a successful month or was it before? My clinic said it's unlikely to work and then not work if that makes sense? But I don't trust what they say, they're so vague about everything!

lisap2008 thanks for the advice, hopefully it's slightly lower progesterone. At least I can't obsessively symptom spot this month as I don't know if or what DPO I am!

I had the NO ovulation month, then the following month on the same dose I had ovulation & a BFP.

X

thanks bumblebee!! When did you DTD in relation to ovulating on your BFP month if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->