Clomid Users, I need your comments/help !! FYI TMI

Mrs. Atole

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I need your help, I am currently taking Clomid 100mg october was my first

month and unfortunately I got my period anyways but i've

never had a period like this, it is heavy with lots of clots .. Is this normal ?

does this dosage give you a heavier period? I'm also having lots of cramps

mostly on the left side, a little back pain and headaches. I was on 50mg but

this never happened the only time i ever felt like this or this much bleeding
when i mc ...

Any comments will help.

I also took a pg test 3 days in a row neg, pos, neg, BUT the only thing is the test said not to read it 10 min after you take i read after 5 and it was a neg when i looked at it hours later again it was a double line pos?? did it happen before 10 min idk ? Was it pos? COMMENTS PLEASE

OK.. So firstly when I was on 100mg of Clomid I did notice I cramped a lot more but I don't remember it being any heavier than usual. Although because of PCOS it was normally fairly heavy with clotting so maybe I didn't notice. btw 50mg of Clomid didnt seem to do anything for me what so ever.

Secondly I've also had pregnancy tests go from negative to positive after the 10 minutes. So if I were you I would just keep testing and keep it as a negative for now.

Baby dust to you. Clomid worked wonders for us and I have a beautiful 11 month old now TTC #2 without Clomid.

OK.. So firstly when I was on 100mg of Clomid I did notice I cramped a lot more but I don't remember it being any heavier than usual. Although because of PCOS it was normally fairly heavy with clotting so maybe I didn't notice. btw 50mg of Clomid didn't seem to do anything for me what so ever.

Secondly I've also had pregnancy tests go from negative to positive after the 10 minutes. So if I were you I would just keep testing and keep it as a negative for now.

Baby dust to you. Clomid worked wonders for us and I have a beautiful 11 month old now TTC #2 without Clomid.

How many rounds of clomid did you take? mg? be for preg?
I was on 50mg for 3 cycles, this is my 2nd round of 100mg of clomid, i'm still hoping/praying :)

I was put on 50mg for one round and then 100mg for the second round and I got pregnant on the 100mg for the first time. Although I thought that cycle was a goner because I had the flu and I had a yeast infection which cleared up about a day before we conceived! But I wasn't stressing over the cycle because I thought it was a hopeless case!

I was put on 50mg for one round and then 100mg for the second round and I got pregnant on the 100mg for the first time. Although I thought that cycle was a goner because I had the flu and I had a yeast infection which cleared up about a day before we conceived! But I wasn't stressing over the cycle because I thought it was a hopeless case!

did you use opks to detect o?

did you use opks to detect o?

Yeah I did. I got all negatives. Turns out I Ovulated a week before I thought I would because the Clomid made me ovulate earler that I normally would. It depends on what cycle day you started the round of clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->