• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clomid users please reply...how and when?

LouOscar01

Reaction score
I'm not ovulating but doctor said I need to wait till a year of trying. Just wondering what your experiences are.

How did you get Clomid?

How long till you got Clomid?

My doctor prescribed it to me because I have a history of anovulation...I did not get AF for like five years at one point. So, it was more than likely going to happen when I got off birth control...and just like we had suspected my period was a no show for three months and I got all kinds of problems and would not respond to provera. So, she just went ahead with the next steps.

I honestly think her quickness too has to do with her own experience of infertility. My OBGYN had to do IVF herself to have her own kids.. But, I think it was my history of not hving a period for five years that ultimately just made up the decision.

So, I think it depends on the doctor...if the doctor doesn't really "know" you and stuff and your case they like to wait a year...or if you didnt have any history of this happening prior to TTC, they might stick to the year.

It sucks hun...but hopefully they can do something for you soon! FX! Chin up!!

take a look at soy isoflavones like clomid but without the prescription! x purchasable in tescos in the uk to xx

Maybe switch doctors who will listen to you more and bring Temps and info to prove you aren't ovulating. .I don't know if I would advise to buy off Internet without being monitored by doctor. It is some intense stuff. Good luck!

6 years ago when we started trying I wanted to raise my chances with clomid so I ordered it online . it came in the mail 2 weeks later , unfortunately that online pharmacy closed. it is best to try and get a prescription from a doctor, when its ordered online your risking never receiving it or getting the wrong drug in the mail.

Hi there
I went to see a dr after unsuccessfully trying for 5 cycles (after a few years break; I have tried for years before, started trying for the first time 11years ago and have never had a bfp). My history of never falling pregs, no ovulation detected on u/s, as well as my age made her prescribe clomid right away.
Would you consider changing doctors or seeing an RE? What tests have your dr performed? There might be an underlying issue like pcos or hypothyroidism that can be hindering ovulation (hopefully not!) But if that is the case it's best to get diagnosed and get treated. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"