Clomid users!!

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by Eskimobabys, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

Hello! i JUST received clomid today :happydance: and i'm just waiting for my AF to Show up! :) im sure theres a clomid group/thread but i couldn't find it! so if any one that is using or about to use like me plz msg me i would love to go thur it with someone! :thumbup: so plz dont leave me hanging! :)

2. Dancingkaty1

Dancingkaty1 Well-Known Member

hello there Eskimobabys....im currently on my 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg days 2-6.....had follicular tracking last cycle which showed i had a good size follicule that def did ovulate....but im on my own for the next 5 cycles!! Hope u catch that eggie this mth :) xx

3. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

HI!!! and THANK YOU! i on 50mg clomid days 3-7 yeah i have to go in to the clinic on CD21 to do a blood test to see if i Ov on clomid! im so excited i feel like my baby dreams are within reach!!! i hope you get your bfp this cycle!! keep me updated on your progress

4. ttcbaby117

ttcbaby117 2016 forever baby crusade

oh good luck, I am waiting to start mine also.....how long have you been trying to conceive? I have been trying for 6 months and am 34, so my dr said that I shouldnt wait any longer. Have you had all your tests done?

5. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

i have some testing back in June when i found out i had PCOS and then yesterday my Doc ran a lot of blood test on me so i'm just waiting for those results to come in and for my AF to show up we've been trying/NTNP for 10 months but i like to count November as our 1st cycle of TTC bc i've started tracking and taking vitamins and gone to the doctors & all that jazz

6. Teeny Weeny

Teeny Weeny TTCAL

Hi there sweet, I too am a Clomid user and on Cd18 after round one. Using OPKs shows I haven't ovulated, but a test on Monday will confirm. I too have PCOS but had ovarian drilling 4 weeks ago in an attempt to sort it out!

Lets hope next cycle I will ovulate in that bid for a BFP!
    I'm a bit doubtful at the mo as so much has gone on with the operation, then clomid, then OPKs...Feels like its never ending charting and worrying!

I would love some buddies to share my journey.

Good luck to you, and lots of baby dust. *Hugs*. x

7. ttcbaby117

Hi Teeny Weeny- what is entailed with the drilling? I hope we all get our BFP's!!!!

8. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

DRILLING?!?!?! :saywhat: i hope i NEVER have to do that and that we all get our BFPs soon!! i wish y'all had a journal i could stalk so i cud stay updated! nothing new with me im only on day 3 with the progest and its making me pee more then usual! thats all so far! :haha: what really sucks it most likely i'll get AF the week i go to texas for xmas! Oh well i guess its better timeing bc as soon as we get back home then it's be time to :sex: so im glad i wont have to BD in my mothers house! that would be :blush:... weird to say the least!

9. Teeny Weeny

Teeny Weeny TTCAL

Drilling is where they perform keyhole surgery and kinda 'burn' parts of the ovary in the regions that produce testosterone. It is a very debated procedure, but my fs thinks it may help restore fertilty in me. Fingers crossed. :winkwink:

10. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

oh well i hope so!!!!

11. ttcbaby117

fingers crossed for you too!!!!

eskimo - you are so funny!!!! I was at my moms house in Sept during the crucial time and for sure it hindered our BDing....I so know what you are talking about....hahahaha....felt like a teenager sneaking my boyfriend in for some nookynooky....LOL

12. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

HAHAHAHAHAH NookyNooky HAHAHAHAHAH! :rofl:

13. ttcbaby117

well let me know when you start our clomid....and I will do the same....I think I will start a journal also...it is a good idea. I will do it tomorrow!!!!

14. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

okay!!:) sweet!!!

15. Mrs Cullen

Mrs Cullen 5 year old twins 💙 ❤

Hi Eskimobabys,

We have been ttc for almost 2 years, Last year I was put on Chlomid, I had my 1st dose in the Feb and BFP in the April, but unfortunatley miscarried at 8 weeks. My gynae has now put me back on Chlomid, took my 1st dose last week, having a scan Friday as he wants to track me this time.

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you, and everyone else who is on this very emotional rollercoaster :hugs:

16. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

Thank you so much!! that makes me so happy to hear you got a BFP on your 1st try!!! yay and TTCbaby117 i started my clomid Dec.25!! on Christmas! sorry i no this is late!

17. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

Hey ladies!!! I am on my 2nd month of clomid. Last month I took it cd 6-10. I was a little late to start because of when my doc appt. was. After some tweaking on FF it said that I did indeed ovulate at cd20. This month I took the clomid from cd 3-7, today being the last dose. We shall see :)

Are any of you having side effects from it?

18. Eskimobabys

Eskimobabys Mama to TWO!

i got hot flashes! lol thats about it hey you should BD tonight since today was the last day u took your pill bc a few ladies OV on the day the take there last pill so my advice is to bd every other day starting from the day u take your last pill! i also took clomid days 3-7 today is my BD day and my DH is passed out on the couch! i need to wake him up!!!

19. Liz2

Liz2 Well-Known Member

Heck yes, go shake the hell out of him! hahaha! I was still spotting a little this morning so DH is being a pansy about wanting to wait another day just in case! Doesn't he know there is no just in case when you are on this med! Oye!:dohh:

I have gotten killer headaches! Last month was far worse then this month.

20. calliebaby

calliebaby Well-Known Member

Did you all get prescribed clomid from your OBGYN or a FS?