Clomid users!!

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
Hello! i JUST received clomid today :happydance: and i'm just waiting for my AF to Show up! :) im sure theres a clomid group/thread but i couldn't find it! so if any one that is using or about to use like me plz msg me i would love to go thur it with someone! :thumbup: so plz dont leave me hanging! :)

hello there Eskimobabys....im currently on my 2nd cycle of clomid 50mg days 2-6.....had follicular tracking last cycle which showed i had a good size follicule that def did ovulate....but im on my own for the next 5 cycles!! Hope u catch that eggie this mth :) xx

HI!!! and THANK YOU! i on 50mg clomid days 3-7 yeah i have to go in to the clinic on CD21 to do a blood test to see if i Ov on clomid! im so excited i feel like my baby dreams are within reach!!! i hope you get your bfp this cycle!! keep me updated on your progress

oh good luck, I am waiting to start mine also.....how long have you been trying to conceive? I have been trying for 6 months and am 34, so my dr said that I shouldnt wait any longer. Have you had all your tests done?

i have some testing back in June when i found out i had PCOS and then yesterday my Doc ran a lot of blood test on me so i'm just waiting for those results to come in and for my AF to show up we've been trying/NTNP for 10 months but i like to count November as our 1st cycle of TTC bc i've started tracking and taking vitamins and gone to the doctors & all that jazz

Hi there sweet, I too am a Clomid user and on Cd18 after round one. Using OPKs shows I haven't ovulated, but a test on Monday will confirm. I too have PCOS but had ovarian drilling 4 weeks ago in an attempt to sort it out!

Lets hope next cycle I will ovulate in that bid for a BFP!
I'm a bit doubtful at the mo as so much has gone on with the operation, then clomid, then OPKs...Feels like its never ending charting and worrying!

I would love some buddies to share my journey.

Good luck to you, and lots of baby dust. *Hugs*. x

Hi Teeny Weeny- what is entailed with the drilling? I hope we all get our BFP's!!!!

DRILLING?!?!?! :saywhat: i hope i NEVER have to do that and that we all get our BFPs soon!! i wish y'all had a journal i could stalk so i cud stay updated! nothing new with me im only on day 3 with the progest and its making me pee more then usual! thats all so far! :haha: what really sucks it most likely i'll get AF the week i go to texas for xmas! Oh well i guess its better timeing bc as soon as we get back home then it's be time to :sex: so im glad i wont have to BD in my mothers house! that would be :blush:... weird to say the least!

Drilling is where they perform keyhole surgery and kinda 'burn' parts of the ovary in the regions that produce testosterone. It is a very debated procedure, but my fs thinks it may help restore fertilty in me. Fingers crossed. :winkwink:

fingers crossed for you too!!!!

eskimo - you are so funny!!!! I was at my moms house in Sept during the crucial time and for sure it hindered our BDing....I so know what you are talking about....hahahaha....felt like a teenager sneaking my boyfriend in for some nookynooky....LOL

well let me know when you start our clomid....and I will do the same....I think I will start a journal also...it is a good idea. I will do it tomorrow!!!!

Hi Eskimobabys,

We have been ttc for almost 2 years, Last year I was put on Chlomid, I had my 1st dose in the Feb and BFP in the April, but unfortunatley miscarried at 8 weeks. My gynae has now put me back on Chlomid, took my 1st dose last week, having a scan Friday as he wants to track me this time.

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you, and everyone else who is on this very emotional rollercoaster :hugs:

Thank you so much!! that makes me so happy to hear you got a BFP on your 1st try!!! yay and TTCbaby117 i started my clomid Dec.25!! on Christmas! sorry i no this is late!

Hey ladies!!! I am on my 2nd month of clomid. Last month I took it cd 6-10. I was a little late to start because of when my doc appt. was. After some tweaking on FF it said that I did indeed ovulate at cd20. This month I took the clomid from cd 3-7, today being the last dose. We shall see :)

Are any of you having side effects from it?

i got hot flashes! lol thats about it hey you should BD tonight since today was the last day u took your pill bc a few ladies OV on the day the take there last pill so my advice is to bd every other day starting from the day u take your last pill! i also took clomid days 3-7 today is my BD day and my DH is passed out on the couch! i need to wake him up!!!

Heck yes, go shake the hell out of him! hahaha! I was still spotting a little this morning so DH is being a pansy about wanting to wait another day just in case! Doesn't he know there is no just in case when you are on this med! Oye!:dohh:

I have gotten killer headaches! Last month was far worse then this month.

Did you all get prescribed clomid from your OBGYN or a FS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->