Clomid - was working, now it isn't?!

MiniMe30

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm on my 4th round of Clomid (50mg) - I was put on it as I had irregular/some annovulatory cycles.

For the first 3 rounds, it did it's job & I ovulated on CD17 each cycle, my total cycle being 28/29 days. I even got pregnant on round 1, but it ended in mc.

I'm now on CD41 of this cycle - AF is almost 2 weeks late but all I get is BFN's, so I'm not pregnant - I guessed this means Clomid didn't work this time & I haven't ovulated.

Has this happened to anyone else? What were you told to do next?

Didn't want to read and run hun, but I have no idea about clomid I'm sure someone wil be along to help tho x

Hi ladies,

I'm on my 4th round of Clomid (50mg) - I was put on it as I had irregular/some annovulatory cycles.

For the first 3 rounds, it did it's job & I ovulated on CD17 each cycle, my total cycle being 28/29 days. I even got pregnant on round 1, but it ended in mc.

I'm now on CD41 of this cycle - AF is almost 2 weeks late but all I get is BFN's, so I'm not pregnant - I guessed this means Clomid didn't work this time & I haven't ovulated.

Has this happened to anyone else? What were you told to do next?

hey in dec i was on clomid 50mg and it didnt work.. so jan, feb, march, april i was on clomid 100 mg out of these four months clomid only worked in jan and feb, march and april i didnt ovl.... so doc sent me for fsh and estradiol levels check up and per him levels were perfect. so doc gave me provera to get periods and than give one last try to clomid this month of may he increased dose to 150mg...so today m on day 16.. i will find in few days if it did any magic this month or no...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->