Clomid without Cycle?

FaithnHope41

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

I am getting ready to start my sixth cycle of fertility meds, but switching from Letrozole to Clomid after no success with Letrozole. My OB was ready to refer us to an RE, but I asked if we could try Clomid a few times before going that route. My first child was a successful Clomid baby. We ended up pregnant on our 6th cycle with him after taking 150 mg of Clomid, dexamethasone, and having an HCG trigger shot. We are going to follow a similar regimen, but will do 200 mg Clomid, dexamethasone, and will trigger if I have any mature follicles. The only thing that is odd to me is I do not have normal cycles. I have been relying on provera to help give me a cycle over the past 7 months, but ended up having a cycle on my own this past week that was not induced with any medication. The confusing part is I will not be on my cycle at the usage start date of the Clomid. He said we are going to call next Monday my CD3 to start that day. When I asked why we were starting without inducing a period, they told me the Clomid and dex will still work together to help stimulate ovulation.

My question is have any of you taken Clomid while not on your period and have successful ovulations??

I don't want to set myself up for failure and I just want to know if it is still possible to get pregnant this way.

Sending baby dust to all who are TTC! <3:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"