Clomid !!

Jordans_Mommy

Reaction score
HELLO ALL !! A little of my background I had my first child in Jan that was a still born due to a blood clot being stuck in his placenta . I was diagnosed with a subchronic hemorage when I was 7 weeks pregnant with him and he was born at 19w4d . After 10 months of healing the Hubby and I are ready to try again . I have been put on provera to start my AF and clomid to help with my ovulation . I have aslo been diagnosed with unexplained infertility . Right now I am on Day 4 of my provera (was givin 10 tablets) then am supposed to take 50mg clomid day 5-9 . Looking for some TTC buddies . Thx ladies

:hugs:
So sorry to hear about the loss of your son. :cry:

I hope the clomid works magic for you.

Sorry for your loss. https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/cry.gifI will be starting my first round of clomid around the same time as you also USI for 2 years I'm so excited that i have something new to try I just hope the clomid fixes what ever it is that is stopping me from getting pregnant
.https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/fairydust.gif

Good luck

SO terribly sorry to hear of your loss :hugs2:

My DS is a product of Provera and Clomid (I didn't ovulate on my own), it only took me 3 months to conceive, the 1st two months I took 50mg and I didn't ovulate...3rd month was a charm, I took 100mg, ovulated and conceived :thumbup:

Wishing you all the best of luck, hope Clomid does the trick for you! :hugs:

:dust:

I started Clomid on the 7th, so I'm not that far ahead of you. My daughter was an accidental pregnancy, we weren't trying, but apparently it's possible for us somehow.

Now, five years later, we've been trying for over a year and the doctor has given us the option of Clomid. I'm hoping it works... and baby dust to you!

I started Clomid on the 7th, so I'm not that far ahead of you. My daughter was an accidental pregnancy, we weren't trying, but apparently it's possible for us somehow.

Now, five years later, we've been trying for over a year and the doctor has given us the option of Clomid. I'm hoping it works... and baby dust to you!

Hope it works for you !! I start Sunday my provera kicked in sooner then I thought it would so HURRAY :happydance: !!

Yay! I'm taking my last pill tonight. The only side effects I noticed was night sweats (first night- SO bad!) and hot flashes. Not bad!

Best of luck to you!!! Let's all keep in touch!

Thats great Crystal i should be starting in about 9 days or so depending when AF comes to visit. Good luck hun

So here we are at cycle day 11. The FS advised that I start BD today and charting OPK. I'm nervous. How strange is that? It's like I almost have anxiety that it just will never happen. I'm happy to say that I had very few side effects from the Clomid pills. Night sweats the first night and slight increase in irritability.

DH went to the doctor yesterday for a full physical and his GP said that he was confused by the SA and was going to speak with the FS directly and see if it were possible to actually have those results.... 202 million and only 1% normal forms....

Anyone else had something similar? Also, ladies, when are you guys starting/stopping Clomid this cycle?

So here we are at cycle day 11. The FS advised that I start BD today and charting OPK. I'm nervous. How strange is that? It's like I almost have anxiety that it just will never happen. I'm happy to say that I had very few side effects from the Clomid pills. Night sweats the first night and slight increase in irritability.

DH went to the doctor yesterday for a full physical and his GP said that he was confused by the SA and was going to speak with the FS directly and see if it were possible to actually have those results.... 202 million and only 1% normal forms....

Anyone else had something similar? Also, ladies, when are you guys starting/stopping Clomid this cycle?

Seriously I feel the same way . Im so darn nervous its crazy :wacko: . Im now on CD8 which means I have one more day of clomid . I just fear it wont work . But Ive had no side effects from the clomid at all which seems insane . I wish you the best of luck . Keep me posted Im gonna start my OPKs tomorrow just so Im prepared cause I know some people said they O early on . Good luck dear . Keep me posted :thumbup: .

Yay! I'm taking my last pill tonight. The only side effects I noticed was night sweats (first night- SO bad!) and hot flashes. Not bad!

Best of luck to you!!! Let's all keep in touch!

Good luck !! (though Im fairly late) Did you start your OPKs yet ? Im on CD8 so one more day for me :happydance: .

Started OPKs two days ago. Nothing yet. I always got positives prior though. But FS said I may not have been releasing any eggs. Does Clomid change when you ovulate?

Started OPKs two days ago. Nothing yet. I always got positives prior though. But FS said I may not have been releasing any eggs. Does Clomid change when you ovulate?

Im tricky truthfully . Before the birht of my son AF was every 42 days and thats when we concieved our son (huge surprise) . Then after his birth I started depo (silly move) but now I dont ovulate at all . Long story short lol . But I did hear some women can ovulate super early on clomid so Im wondering when I should start OPKs . Did it change for you ?

about to take my first pill and am super excited! and yeah just a wee bit anxious, heres hoping i have as little side affects as you guys. Im going to go buy some b vitamins today too just to increase my chances that little bit more ( i have a short LP)
Good luck ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do the B vitamins do? I'm curious if I should get some as well. Any particular one?

about to take my first pill and am super excited! and yeah just a wee bit anxious, heres hoping i have as little side affects as you guys. Im going to go buy some b vitamins today too just to increase my chances that little bit more ( i have a short LP)
Good luck ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you as well . Keep me posted all . Wishing you luck and lots of :dust: to you all .

the b vits help extend the lutial phase so there is more time for egg to implant... google B6 and LPD

Still nothing on the ovulation tests. But I'm not losing hope. I definitely had positives over the last few months. But they were always "late" positives... like CD 18. Granted, I wasn't having a normal cycle back then either.... 32-61 days. The doctor checked my thyroid, put me on meds for it and now I'm at a 31-ish day cycle... and have been since Aug 4th. (8/4, 9/4, 10/4, 11/5) So I guess I'm more like CD 14 today.

I'm super b!tchy today too!!

Still nothing on the ovulation tests. But I'm not losing hope. I definitely had positives over the last few months. But they were always "late" positives... like CD 18. Granted, I wasn't having a normal cycle back then either.... 32-61 days. The doctor checked my thyroid, put me on meds for it and now I'm at a 31-ish day cycle... and have been since Aug 4th. (8/4, 9/4, 10/4, 11/5) So I guess I'm more like CD 14 today.

I'm super b!tchy today too!!

Im sorry to ask again but what CD are you on ? Im sure it'll just be a late surge Im hoping for you :hugs: . When you were on clomid did you have any pains ? I finished my last pill 3 days ago and since then Ive been having these darn pains . My OB did an ultrasound and didnt see anything out of the ordinary . The ultrasound tech wouldnt/couldnt tell me to much but she did say she seen a bunch of little follicles ... and if I counted right I seen 7 on my right side which is where Im getting this pain . Im on CD10 now . Im just wondering if thats the pain from them growing, or just being to many . Im unsure .

Hi all,

I would like to know what are the chances of ovarian drilling. I've been married for 3 yrs and my husband and I have been trying for a child. I would like to know if there's anyone out there who have undergone this surgery and IUI.

I've been in and out of clomid for the past 2 years and 50mg, 100mg and 150mg doesnt have any response to my body. Im just depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->