Close age gap?

Tbh I think close age gaps are amazing 😊 I wish I was brave enough! My dd was 19 months when I fell pregnant with ds so heres only 2.4years difference and even I struggle sometimes!!! My 3rd baby will have a bigger age gap as ds will be in school by then! I take my hat off to you, i really do, they will be so close!!

Thanks babyblondex.

Currently 22 weeks prego and have a 12 month old! They will have a 14 month difference :) We were TTC as well, so 2nd baby was planned.

I wanted to stay at home to raise both kids together til the youngest is old enough for preschool. Then I plan on going back to work as a teacher :) Just thought I could get my diaper changing days done and over with all at once! Haha

My first two are 16 months apart. I really love their age gap. I was really worried about it because DS was a terrible baby so I wasn't sure how I was going to handle both of them, but DS ended up being a really easy-going toddler and DD was a really easy-going baby, so it worked out really well. They are 7 and 6 now and so incredibly close. They do so much together and play with each other constantly. That being said, they also fight constantly. But that may be due more to their personalities than their age gap.

I'm actually considering planning out an age gap between this baby and the next that's similar to the age gap between DS and DD.

Glad to hear all the positive stories, thanks ladies! So far everyone that knows thinks we are crazy but we are looking forward to it :)

I always wonder how the age gap will work. My daughter will be a couple months shy of 3 when this one comes. Hopefully she'll be listening a little better by then! My sister and I are the same age for 3 days and my mom thought it was good bc I loved my sister and paid attention to her all the time and when she got a little older we played a lot together so to my mom she thought it was easier.

Awww that's lovely. We are hoping aurora and the new baby will be close too! Thanks for sharing :)

my son is 9 months and we got a huge surprise with this one. they will be almost 18 months apart.
my brothers kids r 11 months apart. one was born may 2014 the other was born april 2015 and they r so close

Hi,
I have a 10yro and went 6 years!
Then had twins that are now just turned 4 in Feb and then I have my 2 yro which is 3 on 9th April then im almost 18 weeks pregnant I did have a loss in May last year at 23 weeks but wanted them all close.. I cope xxx :winkwink:

Hi laura, I remember you from when I was having dd last year. I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss. Hope all is ok with you this pregnancy. Wow sounds like you have your hands full! I would love a big family :)

Hi laura, I remember you from when I was having dd last year. I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss. Hope all is ok with you this pregnancy. Wow sounds like you have your hands full! I would love a big family :)

Hi Aww Thank you :hugs: Was hard but.... lost over 5 stone and then tried gain and got my bfp in Dec and everything is ok this time around... Yes hands full now we got 2 weeks off school hehe so lets hope the weather is nice and we can get them out :flower: xx

Glad to to hear all is well! 5 stone! Wow! I still haven't lost my baby weight from having dd. I'm gonna be like a beached whale after this pregnancy lol

Glad to to hear all is well! 5 stone! Wow! I still haven't lost my baby weight from having dd. I'm gonna be like a beached whale after this pregnancy lol

Thank you :) you will loose it think what your body has been through let's get these baby's born and worry about that later :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->