Close Positive opk day before period???

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Ok i posted start of week about getting my first positive opk 6days before periods due. This is my first month trying them so stil learning how they work etc. anyway i have had positives or really close to one all week. Im due on tomorro and tonights test looks like this.... Im unsure what it could mean as id of thought my levels would be really low now. Help please lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Yes hun I will echo my thoughts from your post on this earlier this week that unless you get a bfp on an hcg test it's probably just the lh surge before af a lot of women get. There can be any length and anytime during the luteal phase. Let us know when you take a pregnancy test in the next few days and give us an update!

Not done a test yet, not came on atm but last month i started during day instead of first thing in morning which is when i normally start. Had a weird dream last night that i tested positive though lol wonder if its a wee sign :p

Really curious question....

Why would you use an OPK near when AF is going to arrive? I actually really want to know why some women do this...

I think she started taking them a week or so ago and was getting positives that didn't go away? I could be remembering wrong. I think this may be a case of a late ovulation and af or a bfp may not show up for a while yet...will look for an update and hope you still get your bfp since you bd'd around your full positive opk earlier. :winkwink:

Really curious question....

Why would you use an OPK near when AF is going to arrive? I actually really want to know why some women do this...

I kept testing until i got a neg opk which never happened & i only gt my first positive opk on monday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->