Close?

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm on my first cycle of Clomid (25mg) and I'm currently CD 10. What do you think? This is my test at 5 minutes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 25
This is at 8 minutes....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 23
Hi again MrsC10 We spoke in the other topic how did the clomid go for you??

And mine are looking like this too at the moment, Looks like your so close hun :flower:

Im using clearblue digital to the new purple box ones and got a high fertility flashing smiley today!! All my cm changed to watery and EWCM too! Good Luck MrsC! :happydance:

Hey hun.

Clomid went just fine. Didn't have any side effects. I did get pretty bad pains in my ovary area, which was obviously the tablets just waking them up.

I thought I was CD10 yesterday, but I was only CD9!! Surely that's too early, even by Clomid standards, to start getting a surge?! I'd like to hold off a few days if I can.

Good luck to you too hun xx

I tested on CD 11 and it started to get darker the line.. today CD 13 its darker and my clearblue digital test got a flashing smiley face :thumbup:

Thanks hun and good luck to you too :dust:

Today I am cycle day 11…I thought this morning's were dark and then I got these literally within a minute. Never had lines like this ever.

The last two were taken at the same time with Wondfo and Aimstick. The two before that 4 hours earlier.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks hun. My tests have gone back to barely a line and I've not had my temp spike yet. I get this every cycle though. I get almost positives, then they go back to barely a line and then I get my true positive. Hoping that the true positive comes soon. I've been getting pains on both sides, which I'm hoping is the start of things. Still testing daily xx

Have you tried using two different tests at the same time to get the comparisons from two different brands?

No denying this one. CD 12 :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
Today's OPK. Does this mean I'm now officially in my TWW?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5
Woo hoo!!! :happydance:
We were going to DTD tonight, but we're both kind of worn. I have to say, I was a bit relieved it was negative so we could have a night off :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->