[CLOSED GROUP] Trick or treat, Baby feet, Give me some chubby cheeks to eat

NDTaber9211

Reaction score
Welcome to the October thread ladies!

Since we are now closing our threads, I don't think we need to do our usual introductions. Let me know if I missed anyone and the due dates for Pdx and MrsAMK.

Lets see some more names added to the pregnant list below! :dust:

Jury- Julie DUE 5/05/14
Bubs- Emily DUE 11/1/13
Golds- Nikki DUE 1/18/14
TTC- Rachel DUE 4/14/14
Disney- Kara 4/20/14
Waves- Amanda DUE 3/12/14
mwhite7- Morgan 4/20/14
MrsAMK- Molly DUE 5/26/14
Pdx- Sonia DUE 6/05/14
asmcsm- Ashlee DUE 6/10/14
CantHrdlyWait- Britt DUE 6/22/14

HWPG- Mirolee
Clynn- Cassidy
NDTaber- Nichole
Cowgirl07- Katrina
Robert- Amanda
Prgirl_11- Marie
frsttimemama- Sandy
VivianJean- Amelia
BrunetteBimbo- BB
Lotalaughs16- Brittney
Kiamaria83- Colette
SmallTownGirl- STG

Here I am! Rock me like a hurricane!

So Mirolee, your doc is letting you do 9 round of clomid?

woo lets see some October :bfp:'s

Continuing from the old thread....

Amelia, It is SO nice to hear you upbeat and positive, can't wait to see how the move goes. Goodluck selling the house!

Ash, :hugs: sorry that you're having a rough day. Lets hope it is all a good sign!

Cassidy, you're not out yet. When are you going to test?

Katrina...anything?

Thanks for starting the group, Nichole.

AFM, some spotting, so AF should be here soon. I don't normally spot though so this is a bit odd. oh well.

Mirolee-LOL

I'm here too! Come on October!!! I want to see a spooky amount of bfps...lol

Yes. Perhaps more. He said that clomid has a very low rate of OHSS because the dose you take is very low, only enough to just ovulate, not like ivf or even iui drugs.

I'm not going to test unless af is late. Ill test thursday if no show on wednesday. I think we're due for af the saame day lol. Fx she stays away!! Spotting may be a good sign. Hope its not the witch

Mirolee-LOL

I'm here too! Come on October!!! I want to see a spooky amount of bfps...lol

"A spooky number of BFPs"!! LOL!!!

It's going to be a great month girls!! Hoping for lots of little October pumpkins!! :)

Mirolee, youre gonna get your baby soon I know it. Like you said you had a chemical you know it can happen! I have high hopes for you!

katrina I have everything crossed that you get your bfp soon!

A part of me kind of wishes I experienced chemical. I feel horrible for say that but at the very least it would show it is possible for us. I hope I never actually do experience one though. I want that sticky bean to be the proof it can happen.

Nichole-I used to think the same thing. I had no idea if I could get pregnant or not. At the same time, I know I would have been devastated if my bfp went away and turned into a chemical. Then I'd still be questioning my body, but in a different way...

Yes, it's a very strange and emotional place to be. Sometimes, I can be positive and think "it seems it's possible". Other times I get very down/angry and think "I *should* be eight weeks today, or not be able to be exercising like this, or not be able to afford this thing". Having been on both sides, I'm not sure where I'd rather be. :-/

Julie, how are you nine weeks already?!

That's true. I definitely would be a wreck if I had a chemical. I just wish I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

Nichole, are you testing in 36 hours!?? (ish)

Mirolee-I have no idea! Time literally crawls by...I have 20 days until I reach 12 weeks and I feel like they will be the slowest 20 days of my life! lol

Probably not testing at 10dpo. I want to wait until the missed period. Unless of course I start getting symptoms.

Mirolee-I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle.
I felt like I had to pee on something so I did on a opk today there was a faint line. So nothing new to report. Besides the fact I feel like I am on a crazy train tomorrow is 5 days late.

Hello pretty ladies...
Nichole i understand how u feel about not knowing whether its possible or not but trust me u dont want to ever lose a pregnancy...never even say such a thing hun...it will happen soon...IT WILL....and im due on on 5th june and if im not wrong julie is due 5th may :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->