[CLOSED GROUP] TTC to 1st diaper - Welcome Freya! Congrats to fezzle!

LillyTame

Mom of 2 boys
Reaction score
Update (06/15/13):

Hello Ladies :wave:
Myself, Snackimals, and txbiscuit started this group because we were looking for a small group of ladies that were interested in being there to support each other from TTC til we ALL have our babies! Between the great group of ladies we have in this thread and our other BnB pals, we feel we have plenty to keep up with while staying small enough to keep things on a personal level, so for now we will be closing this group to noobs.

Wishing lots of luck and sticky dust to Everyone! :dust:

Original post:
Hello Ladies!:hi: Looking for TTC buddies? Well you've come to the right place!

We are three 30-somethings TTC our #1’s! In this thread we are looking to give and receive support from the TTC phase till we change that first diaper! (And BEYOND, if we are lucky enough to make a few internet BFFs)

A little intro on us and then I will let the other ladies introduce themselves and do my own intro too:

We are Ms. California (Snackimals):coolio:, Ms. Texas (txbiscuit):gun:, and Ms. Hawaii (LillyTame):ninja:; three TTC buddies with one BFP so far (txbiscuit). We are a chatty trio - we have stalked each other from the beginning - but we are always eager to hear new stories.

We are hoping to find a few ladies that are looking for TTC buddies that are in it for the long haul :thumbup:

:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS:happydance:
Txbiscuit :baby: (Baby Ellie 11/12/13!)
Ameli :baby: (Baby Abby 01/04/14)
Twag :baby: (Baby Elliot 02/03/14)
Mrs. JJ :baby: (Baby Jameson 03/18/14)
MIZZYD :baby: (Baby Jayla 05/08/14)
Snackimals :baby: (Baby Amalinaltzin 07/01/14)
lamago :baby:(Baby Matthew 03/13/15)
LillyTame :baby: (Baby Wyatt 12/20/15)
fezzle :baby: (Baby Freya 03/16/16)

Number 2 :saywhat:
Twag :baby:(Baby Izzy 11/11/15)
Ameli :baby:(Baby Ben 12/09/15)
MIZZYD :baby:(Baby Evanie 01/14/16)
Snackimals :bfp:

TTC #2!
Txbiscuit

:angel:Angels:angel:
lamago
Fezzle​

So I'm not really Miss Hawaii...I'm originally from California but I moved to Hawaii 3 yrs ago and I LOVE it and I'm never leaving!!! So Miss Hawaii it is :thumbup: I actually visited in 2002 and I always knew after that that I was coming back! So here I am! :flower:

OH and I have been together 1 yr in just a couple weeks :hugs: We will be spending our 1 year anniversary in Oregon and Cali getting to know the in-laws :drunk: Although we haven't been together long we are so in love and we both want children:baby:...like yesterday!

We officially started the TTC journey in Jan (I quit my depo in Nov and started my pre-natals). I'm currently charting, temping, using OPKs, preseed, softcups and guaifenesin. :thumbup:

So I think that's enough of the basics for now...looking forward to meeting more ladies that are as fab as Snackimals and txbiscuit! :friends:

IN!
(I'm disconnecting from the previous thread as we speak. Permanently.)

I am a Californian 31 year old, recently married, and TTC :flower:
I have not been on any BC for about a year and a half. We kinda became more relaxed about 'prevention' around July (a month before our wedding :wedding:), although not TTC. Officially, after lots of stress and traveling apart, we began the TTC journey in Nov/Dec 2012. After a couple cycles went by, and NADA... I began educating myself about TTC, and put my 'notations' regards my cycle to use.

Late 2012/January 2013 began my Official TTC Journey! Or, BD FEST 2013!!! I am currently on cycle 4. EDIT: My notes actually say cycle 3, but I feel like it's 4....

I hope to meet more ladies in their 30's TTC! It is so helpful to share 'notes' and advice, and sometimes to have someone to vent to that was just in your shoes 2wks ago- if you know what I mean <3

I am a very dedicated friend, even online, so hopefully everyone will find it easy to share their story! :friends:

I'm here! I will pop in later for a longer intro. I also have to work. (Stupid work. :winkwink:)

Howdy! I'm txbiscuit. I'm from Texas (but I don't really say "howdy" in real life unless I'm being ironic.) I'm 32 and married. OH and I will celebrate our third anniversary this month. Two days later, if everything goes OK, we'll have our first ultrasound.

We started officially TTC in January of this year, and were incredibly lucky to get pregnant on our second cycle. I was worried that it would take longer as we hadn't really been religious about birth control since getting married (we used Fertility Awareness Method) and I'd had a few anovulatory cycles in the past year.

I'm looking forward to meeting more awesome ladies like Snackimals and Lilly and stalking you all through your BFPs and pregnancies. I'm very chatty and have been told I'm a little silly.

The weather is gorgeous today. I wish I had a hammock in the back yard - I'd call in to work and lie outside reading and listening to music all day.

How are you ladies doing? I am so ready for you both to start POAS.

It is a pretty fab day here also.
They 'said' it was going to be cold and cloudy, so I'm dressed like some lunatic arctic person... (I wont go outside the office till I head for the gym. My sweater and velvet blazer are a BIT much).

@ Texas:
How's prego land?!
I saw you are officially carrying an 'apple seed'! Congrats!
You done any baby, or maternity wear, shopping yet?!

The weather is gorgeous today. I wish I had a hammock in the back yard - I'd call in to work and lie outside reading and listening to music all day.

How are you ladies doing? I am so ready for you both to start POAS.

One good thing about not being in an office with windows is that I don't have to drool about being outside. (the building has windows, just not in my office)Half the time I don't know what the weather is like till I go home. But the lounge does have windows and sometimes I'll go take a peak when I need a break. We can see the ocean and it's quite funny to stop a meeting in it's tracks because someone sees a whale! Seariously...this will derail the whole meeting lol.

You just missed Snack's POAS session, but mine is just starting up. Not officially for another 4 days, but you know I tested an OPK today :dohh: lol But I won't really start keeping track till CD 16. I printed out my nice and neat OPK progression sheet for this cycle and I realized I'm basically giving myself a 4-5 day time frame that I hope to OV within, that way all the OPK testing is done and over with before vacation. BD'ing during vacation is no problem, but I don't want to worry about testing during vacation. I think I'm going to be all paranoid about getting back to the motel to test and saving/disposing of all my sticks and pee cups....eh, I just don't want to worry about it. If the Universe wants to be nice to me, I will get a pos OPK this Friday or Saturday, FX'd!

You guys know I'm crazy. So yes, I have already bought some maternity clothes. Also related to my lunacy: I am ready for Snack to pee on pregnancy tests! :haha:

If I were you, I might take a couple OPKs with me on vacation, but I'm a weirdo. I think the more relaxing thing to do would be to leave them. Of course, I am going to focus my energy on you OV-ing by Friday, so it'll be a moot point!

Also related to my lunacy: I am ready for Snack to pee on pregnancy tests! :haha:

No, No, NO....stop that! We have to be as strong as possible for as long as possible! :bodyb:

If I were you, I might take a couple OPKs with me on vacation, but I'm a weirdo. I think the more relaxing thing to do would be to leave them. Of course, I am going to focus my energy on you OV-ing by Friday, so it'll be a moot point!

Yea, if I don't get that pos then I'm definitely taking some...I just would prefer not to have to. But seriously...if I actually got what I preferred all the time then I'd be knocked up already and announcing to the fam.

I have homework tonight *pout* I really don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna sit and daydream about vacation and wait for my eggy to ripen :haha: And maybe nap...I like napping :sleep: lol

Boo for homework. That's one of the main things (well, besides money) keeping me from going back to school. Hopefully you'll get lots of naps next week.

I've been really cramps, and dare I admit it... Feeling gassy. Gross. I dunno. These 'symptoms' seem like a turn to negative town. For me, no symptoms are the best symptoms, because I have so many naturally for my average non BFP cycle.

Feeling pooped and tired.

I was super gassy last month, although I think it might have been partly due to all the Brussels sprouts I was eating. :blush: I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hurray for flatulence!

EDIT: HEY! It's a 2DPO symptom!!! According to my ticker! Hahahaha! Wow. I get pregnant a lot when I eat legumes! Hahaha.

Also: GOOD MORNING!!!!

It's Tuesday! A day closer to vacation! And POA-OPK :haha:

YAY for vacation! And yay for flatulence!

How's everyone doing today?

:angelnot:

Good day ladies!

I feel better, than last night. But woke up still a little 'off'... I actually had cramps while I was driving towards my girlfriends house- earlier in the evening, but I figured it was from the running (i squeezed in 4 miles after work).
I was, I'll admit, kinda excited at first, I checked my previous cycles and I have never had cramps the day after O. I have had light cramps during, or right before rather. But, the day after is new. However, once it became a 'gas' problem... then, Excited? Not so much.

It's so hard to tell with this situation, with changing up so much in my routine AND Fertilaid. SO, summary: Who knows!

Can I ask you girls if the whole 'no drinking' thing while TTC is just 'good measure' regards possibly being pregnant, or does it actually have to do with TTC?

(Had AMAZING bubbly last night... ugh. I want to regret my ONE flute, but I just cant :wine: :ignore: )

I feel kinda off today...obviously nothing to do with anything because I'm not even close to OV yet...but you asked how we were doing lol I don't know...I kinda feel like my stomach wants to be upset but hasn't made up it's mind yet lol.

The no drinking is just a precaution...a just in case thing. Nothing to do with TTC...and actually they say it's ok to have ONE glass every now and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"