[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Tristan is better now :) Swelling has gone. Thanks for asking!

Temperature rose slightly again this morning. Really hoping it keeps going up as Hubby is on call from today and we struggle to get BD in!

Fx BB!! Glad Tristan is better. How did he get removed from daycare?

Afm, I am beat! I could sleep for days. I got about 6 hours last night and the night before, but I have put in a good bit of hours at work.. so looking forward to the weekend!

Ps I remembered to temp! ;)

Tristan doesn't start school until September 2015 as he is one of the older ones. He is entitled to 15 hours free childcare vouchers as of January 2014. We figured that would be a perfect time to look for nursery. We put him on a waiting list in October and thought we were being decent by forewarning the childminder. We never gave notice to leave. Just before Christmas she wrote in his daily diary that it was his last week. I spoke to her and said no it wasn't, he was on a waiting list and that we would give her at least 4 weeks written notice before he leaves. She text me on Monday asking for his holiday dates. I said we were away at the end of April, she replied saying she has filled his place and signed contracts with another Mum from April 1st. So pissed off!!

Can she do that? Don't you also have a contract with her?

I'm testing on Tuesday too. Yesterday I started getting the sore boobs and today as well, more than in the past. Kind of like when I was on the progesterone cream but a little less intense.

Morning Ladies...

I'm excited for...Testers, pregnancy announcements, and gender reveals in the next week!!!

After all of my back and forth with the DR and finally getting approval for clomid...it was all for nothing. DH and I had a long talk last night and decided it would be better to wait a few month before starting clomid. He thinks it would be better for us to focus on our relationship, saving more money and making improvements to the house first, then start trying again in the summer. I was a little disappointed but at the same time I have had those thoughts on the back burner this whole time. I was also feeling weird about asking for clomid for only one month and if it didn't work we would be taking a break anyways. I think it would be better to focus on getting healthy physically and mentally....Maybe I'm not ovulating because of all the stress I've had from work, commuting, Marcos and I not getting along, etc. I think in 4-6 months I can be at a healthier weight, and working out regularly will definitely help relieve a lot of my stress and then would could commit to as many clomid rounds as it takes. DH did say during our conversation that he just wanted to voice his concern and ultimately if I still wanted to try this cycle, he would back me up and commit to the BD schedule (which i thought was sweet and showed me he really is trying to fix our relationship). I still want to stick around here and contribute to the board but I think we're shifting to more of a ntnp status and i probably wont do opks and bbt if i can control myself lol.

Also, are there still gifts being sent to the preggo ladies? If so, how can I contribute to the pool??

We do have a contract. She said if I was going to be funny she would just give me 4 weeks written notice. She can do that. It's just not a nice thing to do and not fair that Tristan has to be uprooted again!

Brittney that sounds like a plan, you both need to be happy in your decision and it sounds like you are :)

brittney, i still think it's good you had the conversation and got the ok for clomid - when you do decide to take it, it will be ready for you. no need for another appointment or anything; you can just call the drs office and say, "remember in january we talked about me taking clomid? ok, i'm ready!"

BB Please complain about this crazy bitch. She is a piece of work and her employer needs to know how she is treating you... not to mention the other shit.

In other news - guess who isn't ovulating this month? ME.

AUUUGH wtf is this shit about being extra fertile after a MC?

Also - still no weight loss. This is shit.

BB - that sucks. i cant believe people can run a business that way, i'd be complaining. that being said, it's nice you get 15 hours free care (i think that's what you said). in the U.S., we pay for all our daycare unless you are personally subsidized. that being said, in my state, where cost of living is relatively low comparatively, if you go to a center (more like a school), it will cost you about $250 per week for one child. if you go to a home daycare (like someone's living room), it'll be $150 per week. child care costs are outrageous.

She's her own boss!

In the UK any child that is age 2 gets 15 hours free if they are from an underprivileged family. We obviously didn't qualify. Makes me upset in a way because parents without jobs had free childcare whereas parents who worked have to pay. On the other hand, nursery may be the only stability some of those children have.

Then from the first term after every UK child's 3rd birthday you get 15 hours free which will make a huge difference to us!

I'm going to look at another nursery on Monday. They have outstanding ofsted reports so fingers crossed we all like it!

I saw that someone posted something about vaccinating on FB. Here are my two cents: My best friend was not going to vaccinate her baby for many reasons, and in the hospital, the pediatrician came in to give the vaccinations and she refused. The pediatrician very calmly said, "I can't tell you what to do, one way or another, but I am going to STRONGLY urge you to vaccinate your baby, even the bare minimum. Babies have a no immune system, so when they get their first cold, fever, flu, etc, which is inevitable given exposure, if they are not vaccinated and come into the doctor for treatment, for something as simple as a fever, we have to give them every possible treatment, because we have no way of knowing what they were exposed to, and because of the lack of vaccines given, we know that they aren't protected from most things."

Just food for thought. I know that there are a lot of pro's and con's for both sides.

Bb, that is cool how they do that. That would be nice!

Brittney, so sorry about the hard choices but at least the hard conversation is done!

Amelia, maybe it's just late? Sometimes it takes a couple cycles to get back to normal. Hope it happens quick!

Marie, fx for you!

Amanda, that's great insight! I DEFINITELY will be vaccinating. I cant fathom NOT.. but to each their own. Unfortunately the information used to make their decisions can be less than sound at times.

I've vaccinated Tristan. He's had all the regular ones.

He has recently been offered a flu nasal spray which I declined. Only because it's not been out over here very long and the flu isn't as hazardous as some of the other things.

BB Please complain about this crazy bitch. She is a piece of work and her employer needs to know how she is treating you... not to mention the other shit.

In other news - guess who isn't ovulating this month? ME.

AUUUGH wtf is this shit about being extra fertile after a MC?

Also - still no weight loss. This is shit.

I totally get that. I'm onto month 2 after MC. No extra fertility here!!
You will ovulate. It might just take time. Like you said your hoping O will hold out until you go home to Pete! Good Luck.

Honestly i've seen both sides of the vaccinating argument and it's really hard for me. I believe we will vaccinate our child, I just can't imagine something happening to my kid and it being a disease/illness that could have been prevented from vaccines. But then all of the crap they put in vaccines scare me as well :/

Honestly i've seen both sides of the vaccinating argument and it's really hard for me. I believe we will vaccinate our child, I just can't imagine something happening to my kid and it being a disease/illness that could have been prevented from vaccines. But then all of the crap they put in vaccines scare me as well :/

agreed!

I personally think that I will only vaccinate for some, not all. I.e., probably not the flu shot. But, OH is really strongly PRO-vaccines, given what he sees at work every day, and how many children come into his ER extremely sick from diseases/illnesses that could have been prevented by vaccinated.

Hmm just want to throw it out there that I've NEVER had a flu shot in my life until these past 2 years when I've been pregnant. COINCIDENTALLY, I've NEVER been sick (coughing, sneezing, super-cold sick) EVER until these last 2 years.. So I personally think flu shots are a bunch of bologna.. But I do it for baby.

Ours will get the basics too, whatever those are, Tetanus etc. lol

Awh and the sad ones in the baby foot when they cry :(
Idk how I'll hold it together for those! Lol

I get sick every.single.time i get the flu shot, so I no longer get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->