[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

BB, I had a weird really huge dip at CD8 in my BFP month as well. Plus really crappy CM and even thrush during ovulation. It was the one month that I thought I had no chance in hell.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45506d//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

BB, I had a weird really huge dip at CD8 in my BFP month as well. Plus really crappy CM and even thrush during ovulation. It was the one month that I thought I had no chance in hell.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45506d//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Thank you.

I'm feeling that way this month. I don't feel 100% down there. I'm not sure if it's cystitis or a mild case of thrush or what! I've got an appointment on Monday with the Doctors about my headaches so going to ask her to check me over.

Good plan! If you do end up having thrush, use the suppositories to treat it instead of the oral medication. I was freaking out because I had to use the suppository the day of O but it didn't have any effect plus they say not to do the oral when you're TTC. I've actually read about a few people conceiving while having it, but it does make BDing rather uncomfortable :? I gave DH probiotics so he wouldn't get it

See that's the thing, it kinda feels like it is but BD isn't uncomfortable. I think it's more my bladder to be honest. They put me on antibiotics a couple of days before my miscarriage as I had a urine infection. I finished the course. I need to wee all the time. It doesn't hurt but it is like I always know my bladder is there if you know what I mean? Laying down is worse!

wow. alot happened during my commute home.

I just want you all to know that preggers or not I appreciate all support I am given on this board. I've never felt like anything was thrown in my face and I am truly excited whenever I see an update...I'm kind of living vicariously through the pregnant ladies....and I think ALL of your bumps are bangin lol!! I don't post much on babymamas but I am constantly on there following the updates. Its really sad that so many of you have unsubscribed because you feel unwelcome. Honestly the only anger and hurt I've felt these last few months is with my own body for not doing what its supposed to do...but then I think hmmm those fertility goddesses will know what I should do next! I hope that you all will still be here cheering my on come summertime when your bundles arrive and then I can get all my FTM advice.

bb have you tried cranberry juice to flush out your system? I usually just drink as much water as humanly possible to get whatever is in there out.

bb have you tried cranberry juice to flush out your system? I usually just drink as much water as humanly possible to get whatever is in there out.

I am an avid user of cranberry juice too.
Wow what a day I missed on here today, I love the girls on both sides. I believe the preggos here give me hope and faith that it can happen for me. Even when I don't think it will they always put smiles on my face.
Afm bd has commenced and I hope I o closer to day 14 this month.

Cue sexy music on this thread - there is a lot of BD happening!

I just LOL'd at the gym sing lets get it on in my head!

...day 1 of the gym and I could not figure out how to turn on the treadmill haha

Ugh I hate treadmills. I feel like if I'm walking, everyone's looking at me thinking 'seriously? Why be here? Go faster fatty" and if I'm running, people are thinking "seriously? You can't run fatty. Go slower". Lose-lose!

mirolee, I agree. I run on pavement/ trails and stick to stationary bikes in the gym.

My current obsession is soul cycle. if you have one near you. DO IT! its amazzziiinnngg.

mirolee, I agree. I run on pavement/ trails and stick to stationary bikes in the gym.

My current obsession is soul cycle. if you have one near you. DO IT! its amazzziiinnngg.

I'm not a gym person I get to embarrassed.

I'm not a gym person I get to embarrassed.

I wasn't for a long time, but putting embarrassment aside and going to better myself has been a really good thing for me. Hard as hell though-- im extremely self conscious!

I am still spinning three times a week, I love that.

Im horrible with going to a gym. Ill pay for a membership then never go. Im horrible at motivating myself.

Cassidy we should do a preggo yoga class or something together!! I suck at motivating myself too but I'm better if I have someone to go with. We should do it when you're feeling less sick

ok gym was a success in my eyes...did intervals on the elliptical for 30 min. and treadmill for 30 min (once a night gentleman came over and flipped the on switch...queue extreme embarrassment lol) ...I did spin at my last gym and LOVEDDDD it but the gym was too expensive, however this new gym is 24 hours and i saw these bikes that have a screen that says spinning so Im thinking I will still be able to do it just without the energy of everyone else spinning with me...well see how it goes maybe ill try it tomorrow.

Mirolee I felt the same way on the treadmill like people were judging me...then i started running and felt my stomach jiggle and decided speed walking intervals was what it was going to be for me tonight haha...definitely looking forward to toning up in the next few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->