[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

I agree, we do need another Hawaiian hitch hiker! Ill have plenty of cocktails for all of you ;)

Thanks for all of your well wishes and input! :)

Morgan, I'll go check out your symptoms on the other thread shortly. Thanks. It does seem good, but I'm afraid to get my hopes up too much. I've been bloaty/gassy the last few days. Like when I was pregnant last time. And oodles of creamy CM. Ooooh FX!

Amanda, you look great!! :) I have GOT to get back on the healthy wagon! FX for another Hawaiian hitchhiker!

Katrina & BB, hope you O soon! FX this is your month.

Amanda you look great :)

Temperature creeped up again today. Still no crosshairs. Still watery CM. Cervix making its way down! Praying this isn't going to be anovulatory cycle! None of my usual O signs have been around!!

BB, sometimes our bodies do crazzzzy things! Hope you O'ed! Your bases are covered if you did. No stress! :)

AFM, I've made it to 9 dpo without testing. New record! :) Lol! I'm tempted to test in the morning.. but if yesterday was an implantation dip, it won't be positive.. butttt implantation dips aren't necessary, either.. I'm gonna try to hold out I think. I've been having some symptoms, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. So hard!

I'm wondering if I've been charting my CM wrong and it's not watery but creamy! :wacko:

Got my fingers tightly crossed for you!

Well I didn't sleep well some my temp is high today. I want some Hawaiian cocktails again. They are amazing.

I'm 9 dpo now. Still trying not to freak too much. Ha. I think I might test tomorrow.

I'm nervous that my temps are trending downward.

Don't be nervous yet you're only 9dpo, my BFP chart was the first one that my temps went down instead of triphasic. As long as they're still above coverline you're golden!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45506d//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My BFP chart was also like the crappiest looking month of them all. Temps were going down instead of going up like everyone always hopes for. Don't lose hope! You are NOT out!

Attachments

• 1422419_722389931123095_1164789605_n.jpg
    1422419_722389931123095_1164789605_n.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 2
Amanda, you look freaking amazing already lady!!!

BB- Do you think you O'd??? Your temps just keep going up and up!! FX!

I really don't know Cassidy! I've been cramping since CD10! Really weird this month.
I usually have sore boobs after O. My right one is sore if I poke it :rofl:

Your body may be doing kinda what Ashlee's did. The big dip, go back up, and dip again for O. FX either way that you have caught/will catch this little egg! Wanna see that rainbow BFP!

Yeh maybe! I guess it's just a waiting game. Keep :sex: and see what happens over the next few days!

Thanks Cassidy and Ashlee for sharing your charts!! Cassidy, yours seems really similar to mine. Fx!

I will Katrina. Poor hubby has friction burns :blush:

Sandy yours is very similar to Cassidy's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->