[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

It is very similar! And I totally thought I was out that month because of my temps and we had only BD'd once. The only reason I tested at 10dpo was because I found a hidden stash of wondfos under my sink!!! Lol

I'll probably pick up a couple First Signal at Walmart later tonight and test in the morning. I have an FRER I think, but I don't want to waste it.

Lol funny thing is that I swore to Cassidy that it was her month because her chart was reminding me of mine and I was right!!!

Looking back, charts are complete crap, every month I had the perfect triphasic chart that everyone dreams about getting with no bfp always getting my hopes up and then the one month where I was like "ew it looks like shite" and thought there was no chance in hell was the month that I got the bfp lol

I have had two perfect charts and nothing. So don't read into everything in your chart it's just a tool.
Afm still acne central today and have a headache in spite of my nap.

Prey about your headache Katrina :/ that sucks. Hope it gets better

Haha, not sure what Ashlee meant to write, but 'prey' is a funny autocorrect. Headaches suck, I always think naps are the answer to most things, but it's worse when naps don't fix it!

Meant to say sorry lmao, don't know how that happened...

I didn't end up getting any. I told hubby I was going to and he laughed so I got mad and didn't. I don't have any FRER. I have just one of the Answer strips that came with my OPK's. Ugh.

Those don't work until 10 Dpo according to one website.
That's all I have this month too.

I totally just found 2 FRER's in the bathroom cabinet.. I'm tempted to do one tomorrow! Should I wait? Tomorrow is 10 dpo.

Hubby has been saying how he needs to go on a diet (and we both do!) and I read about a diet in Woman's World magazine tonight about 1-1-1.. 1 carb, 1 protein, 1 fat, and unlimited non-starchy fruits and veggies for 3 meals a day and then half that again for 2 snacks. (Kinda reminds me of what I think Weight Watchers is like maybe?..) Except we don't have to count carbs, calories, etc. I can do it, but he won't. So we're going to give it a whirl. I've been slacking. Maybe if we do it together we will be accountable to each other and it will work better. I really want him to get healthier as his family has tons of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes in it. I can't imagine losing my best friend at 45. (His uncle passed away around that age from a heart attack I think.) That scares me to death. I want us to get healthy for each other and our future and future children if that's in the cards. It's going to be hard for him. He likes soda. It seems like an easier lifestyle change than giving up carbs or fats or whatever. I have to buy 2 totally different meals, 2 totally different grocery lists, etc. Here goes nothing!

I tested this morning only because I've had sore BBs since 6dpo, which is a first, but got a BFN.

Sorry Marie! :( But 10 dpo is still early; you're not out til AF shows!

Marie your not out yet. Fx for you.
Sandy if you want test, I won't push you though.

I know, I know. I tell myself that and hear it every month, lol. It's fine. I'm just going to count myself out. If it happens it will be a pleasant surprise. This is getting tiring though. Truly mentally exhausting. My only comfort is having God and my husband holding me along the way.

I'm considering stopping the Clomid. The more I read about it, the less I like the effects it has on the female body (short and long term). I might or might not take it one more month but I know for sure I'm not getting the trigger shot. The synthetic hormone doesn't float my boat either. Don't even know why I agreed to the Clomid if I ovulate on my own anyway.

As I always say, "we'll see!". Only time will tell what God has in store for me.

Marie and Sandy good luck!!

AFM I finally got crosshairs :happydance: Counting myself out........Ovulating CD13!?!?! That's just calling for unlucky! :rofl:

I od cd11 the month I got my bfp! Super early! Fx for you!!

Earliest I've O'd since starting TTC!

What I don't understand is why they didn't put cross hairs right at the bottom of the rise?

It had to do with your coverline temps and slow rise. Ff does that sometimes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->