[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

It calculates the first 6 temps before your o day and calculates the average temp, which is your coverline. Once you get three consecutive tempa above the coverline you get your crosshairs.

My LP is usually 12 days so this is looking like a short cycle! Shortest I've had in my life! Let's hope AF doesn't arrive! I really want my rainbow baby!

Marie, I hear ya. I hope it happens or you soon!

BB, yay for O && crosshairs. FX!!

Cassidy, I didn't know all that stuff either. Thanks!

AFM, I tested this morning with an FRER, and I'm not sure there isn't a faint line!! I'm not sure I can see anything in the picture, but I'm pretty sure there's a faint line. I can't wait for hubby to get up and take a look. I'm trying to upload a picture for opinions. It may be a bit. I'm really unsure. Ugh. FX! I hope it isn't line eye.

I will as soon as I get to work. Hubby saw it after I and showed him what I saw. I hope this is real!

Not sure if you can see it, but I am about 80% sure I see something I there.

Attachments

• 315ix69.jpg
    315ix69.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 5vq8n7.jpg
    5vq8n7.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 17
I see it.. Just HOPING you don't make us wait til tomorrow for another test ;)

Try to limit drinking this afternoon and see what it looks like when you get home after a nice long hold! Ooh FX'd tighter than ever!

omg, sooo exciting! i think i see something faint, but it's hard to see..... fx!

Brittney- LOL at not being able to turn the treadmill on.. I would feel so outta place at a gym, I have no clue how to do anything but run lol (although I guess I can ride a bike, too :haha:). But good luck.. And with your break. I recommend starting Clomid before you start TTC hardcore again, only bc it takes a minute to work and kick in. FX'd that it's your magic fix!! :)
Thanks Morgan, That was what I was thinking...my rough draft plan is to start clomid during my July cycle and then start "trying" again in August. I'm excited to do things with the house and get my body healthy (I'm praying that losing a little weight will help me regulate) We have also been talking about getting a puppy! As for the gym, I printed some sample workouts from this website I LOVEEE www.dashingdish.com --I've been trying to learn and make a schedule of my own for gym equipment bc I've always just done classes so I didn't really have to learn the machines, hopefully the hubs can show me around this week :)
AF got me this morning and I'm 100% okay with it I knew our chances were slim, so onto the next cycle. We will most likely be in Hawaii during O time, so I'm not so severely hoping for a Hawaii baby! I had yucky yucky cramps but dragged my butt to spin and now I feel 100% better. I can't begin to describe how wonderful exercise is. It's the cheapest therapy around :). While all of our lovely preggos are sharing their bump Pictures, I'm going to be sharing my weight loss/ muscle gain pictures. I am not yet comfortable sharing on FB but I know that I need inspiration, motivation and support to keep working on ME! So, here's today, at 136.2 lbs.

How is everyone else? Any testers coming up?
Amanda you've inspired me to document my weight loss/muscle gain journey! I'm going to see if i can get a good "before"picture when i get home from work. I think it holds me more accountable if I put it out in front of other people lol I weighed myself saturday morning and i was at 151 (heaviest I've been in my life)

Good job Amanda.
Afm nothing exciting in waiting to o land. I can't believe we have been trying for over 10 months already, where did the last year go?!? It's crazy how much I enjoy talking to you ladies. Dh says I'm addicted to it and if the internet usage catches up to me I may have to resort to texting you. :haha:
I think my hubs thinks the same thing only because I'm always talking about you ladies but he doesn't really ever see me on bnb but I'm sure my coworkers think I'm obsessed! Waiting to O is the WORST...but I've never had an official TWW. I hope you O in a timely fashion.

I tested this morning only because I've had sore BBs since 6dpo, which is a first, but got a BFN.
Sorry Marie, I hope the witch stays away! :af:
Marie and Sandy good luck!!

AFM I finally got crosshairs :happydance: Counting myself out........Ovulating CD13!?!?! That's just calling for unlucky! :rofl:
Yay bb, maybe for you it will be Lucky #13!!

My LP is usually 12 days so this is looking like a short cycle! Shortest I've had in my life! Let's hope AF doesn't arrive! I really want my rainbow baby!
fx'd this is your cycle bb, I'm still learning about charting too and it makes it difficult when you don't have a regular cycle or you have random temps thrown in your chart!
Not sure if you can see it, but I am about 80% sure I see something I there.
I see something on the second one!!! :happydance:

I definitely see a line now that it's dry. I'll get a pic up. I'm getting more after work. I'll test again tonight.

So excited for you sandy! I hope this is it!!

Hahaha you took it to work with you, eh? I used to POAS and stick it in my purse to analyze dry once I was at work too ;) I remember my BFP was SO light (DH didn't believe me, he didn't see anything) and I took it to work and looked at it every 30 minutes! BFP day is the best of them all (besides gender scan and birth, imo) so enjoy it! Bask in the excitement! Fx'd fx'd fx'd!!!

Yayyyy I see it Sandy!! FX!

My good news for the day - Went to see it nursery, loved it, gave childminder immediate notice, Tristan starts tomorrow!

At one point in time, i had muiltiple pee sticks in my purse to take for further analyzing at work :)

Sandy, I see something on the pic on the left. It looks like a shadowy start to a line! Yipee :)

Lotalaughs16-- do it! working out is so good for you body and head! I feel so much better after a good work out!

it's my last day at work today and I dont want to be here. So over it. Oh well. Some co workers are taking me out to lunch at a fancy restaurant though!

I got my last BFP while reading 50 shades of grey, so I think im going to read them again, esp while we are in Hawaii. Maybe I'll get another 50 shades of grey bfp!

Sandy I see something on the second test.
Brittney- puppies are great.
Afm still waiting to o. But that's okay I still think it will happen earlier this cycle. Which will be nice so maybe af will be here early then I can go see the Dr.

Sandy i defly see sth...hope ur testing again soon and post a pic of the dry test too :thumbup:

Amanda...totally rooting for your hawaiin babe :winkwink:

Sandy I see something on the second test.
Brittney- puppies are great.
Afm still waiting to o. But that's okay I still think it will happen earlier this cycle. Which will be nice so maybe af will be here early then I can go see the Dr.

You have puppies?! how did I miss this? Can't wait for you to O! and for the Dr's appointment, maybe they will have some answers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->