[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

Sandy I see something on the second test.
Brittney- puppies are great.
Afm still waiting to o. But that's okay I still think it will happen earlier this cycle. Which will be nice so maybe af will be here early then I can go see the Dr.

You have puppies?! how did I miss this? Can't wait for you to O! and for the Dr's appointment, maybe they will have some answers :)

Not currently I have a 1 year old shih Tzu that's still my puppy and 5 year old border collie she has had puppies. I love dogs, except my neighbors but they don't take care of him.

Awww Shih-Tzu's rock Katrina! My mom has had ours since I was 13 and we LOVE her.. Her name is Emma and we've been joking about naming Marley Jemma after her.. Love that dog to death! They're so docile and cuddly, great family dogs. I think we'll get one for Marley 10 years down the road lol.. And a kitten pretty soon here, DH wants a Himalayan or Persian. Our Pitbull loves kitties :)

Sandy i defly see sth...hope ur testing again soon and post a pic of the dry test too :thumbup:

Amanda...totally rooting for your hawaiin babe :winkwink:

Thanks, Sonia. I miss you lady! I hope you and baby girl are doing well. xoxo.

My puppy is afraid of cats but that's cause my sister's is a terror.

help! going to hawaii in a few weeks and i only have 1 swim suit. i got a few more but returned them cause they werent cute on. has anyone seen cute swim suits recently? I havent been able to find ANY!

Nope I don't think they sell them in Wisconsin this time of year. :haha:
But when I was in San Fran, they had suits for sale down by the pier that I liked but I can't remember the name of the shop

Nope I don't think they sell them in Wisconsin this time of year. :haha:
But when I was in San Fran, they had suits for sale down by the pier that I liked but I can't remember the name of the shop
:haha: hmm i'll have to go walk the pier and see! I work across the street from the Embarcardero!

Granted it was 5years ago so it might not even be there anymore. :haha: but I'm sure they have a swimming shop there somewhere.

Morgan did you and dh have problems with renting or renters insurance bc of your pitbull? Marcos wants to get a Rottweiler but my insurance guy told me we would have to change insurance companies.

It really depends on the state you live in.. I know in Florida they are illegal PERIOD so we had to take that out of our plans for next year.. Not sure about Rotts but as long as you have papers on him, something that says his breed, you should be alright. There aren't laws against having them, just things you must do IF you have one. It really depends on where you're renting from.. we were just lucky to finally find somewhere that allowed dogs in general. Granted, Kilo's certificate says he's an American Pitbull MIX- even though he's a full breed. We found a vet who did that for us bc full breeds have serious laws associated w/ them.. NO walking without a leash, no house w/o a fence, etc. If his papers didn't say he was a mix our neighbors could sue us when he jumps up to sniff/lick them (he's super friendly lol.. just a big BABY.. Kara's got one, too.. they're such lovers). But there aren't really any laws against having certain "vicious" breeds when renting here, as long as you have certs on him, you should be fine.

Sorry I got ramble-y.. But just check the state laws bc you might want to find a vet who will make a cert saying he's a mix bc there can be some lengthy laws that go along with those breeds (the leash/fence junk).

Ohio's list is: Rottweiller, German Shepherd, Husky, Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Great Dane, & Saint Bernard. Pitbulls were (thankfully!) removed in May of 2012.

Ran out pn lunch and got more tests.FRER was a bit darker. First Signal was negative though. I called the doc. Waiting for a response for blood work.

So excited for you Sandy!!! Your chart was looking so much like mine and Ashlees patterns were, I had a feeling!!! Can't wait to see the test!!

Yayaya can't wait to see some FRER pics!! They don't lie! :) The first signal one prob measures a higher mIU level.. and it looks like you just implanted 2 days ago.. so it's prob at like 12-15 which they aren't sensitive enough for

It really depends on the state you live in.. I know in Florida they are illegal PERIOD so we had to take that out of our plans for next year.. Not sure about Rotts but as long as you have papers on him, something that says his breed, you should be alright. There aren't laws against having them, just things you must do IF you have one. It really depends on where you're renting from.. we were just lucky to finally find somewhere that allowed dogs in general. Granted, Kilo's certificate says he's an American Pitbull MIX- even though he's a full breed. We found a vet who did that for us bc full breeds have serious laws associated w/ them.. NO walking without a leash, no house w/o a fence, etc. If his papers didn't say he was a mix our neighbors could sue us when he jumps up to sniff/lick them (he's super friendly lol.. just a big BABY.. Kara's got one, too.. they're such lovers). But there aren't really any laws against having certain "vicious" breeds when renting here, as long as you have certs on him, you should be fine.

Sorry I got ramble-y.. But just check the state laws bc you might want to find a vet who will make a cert saying he's a mix bc there can be some lengthy laws that go along with those breeds (the leash/fence junk).

Ohio's list is: Rottweiller, German Shepherd, Husky, Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Great Dane, & Saint Bernard. Pitbulls were (thankfully!) removed in May of 2012.
Thanks Morgan, our house has a fenced in backyard but when I was signing up for homeowners insurance the agent asked if we had a dog and I casually asked about what to do if we get a dog and he said there was only 1 company in MA that will insure houses with viscous breeds. I just don't really want to go through switching insurance and probably paying way more...I'll look up the laws here just to be safe. I've got serious puppy fever today!

Ran out pn lunch and got more tests.FRER was a bit darker. First Signal was negative though. I called the doc. Waiting for a response for blood work.

fx'd sandy...this is so exciting. Hopefully the frer just wasn't as sensitive or your pee was too diluted.

edited: oops, read your post wrong...meant the first signal probably wasnt as sensitive as the frer...can't wait to see the pic

Hope you can see it, too. They are positive!

Attachments

• j62zjd.jpg
    j62zjd.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly