[[Closed]] Let's ring in 2014 and see those BFP's!!

I see a line on both of them but I could be having line eye...either way I think you're preggers!!!

SANDYYYYYY!!! Your long awaited time has come!!!!! Now that wait wasn't too bad was it?! ;)

God works it all out in the end for those who persevere through the hard stuff.. So happy for you girlie, enjoy that wonderful BFP feeling the next few days while it sinks in. I can't believe it.. weren't you worried about insurance coverage, fertility treatment, etc here soon? It's amazing how things fall perfectly into place! Let the healing begin, I love to talk aloud to my angel about the little sister he's going to have.. it helps some <3

I can't wait to see more BFP's girls.. keep the hope alive!

Congrats Sandy! I see them both but definitely the one on top.
Seriously danes are the biggest lover dogs my friend raises the them they are so sweet.

^Not sure but I think it's nice that your ovaries gave you a treat of an early O after last months long cycle! :) FX'd it's a sticky one! Temp is already rising nicely!

It's the earliest O I have had since starting TTC!
Really hoping we get our sticky BFP this month!

Sandy what symptoms have you had?

I'm symptom spotting already! :dohh: :rofl:

Fatigue, constipation, nausea a couple mornings, bloating, some cramps, and a sore back. Nothing obvious. Oh and lots of creamy CM.

Should have blood test back in an hour! Fxxxxx!

Eeeeeks! Sandy I am SO excited for you! I have butterflies!! Can't wait to hear your results!

It was kinda low at 12.07, but I am only 10 dpo. Hubby doesn't believe it yet.

Just did some looking that number is fine for 10 Dpo. When will they draw again?

12.07 at 10dpo is fine! I second Katrina's question-- when is your next draw?

Not sure if I will have another. I'll call my dr tomorrow and see what's next and when. The on-call ordered this one.

Omg congrats Sandy, what a great day!! 12 is a great number for 10 dpo. Hopefully you can get another draw to see the doubling!!

Those are perfectly fine numbers for 10dpo hun!!! So so happy for you! Just wait till you get a digi, hubs can't deny the 'Pregnant' displayed on the screen (even though mine tried ;) ;) lol)

It's different for everyone. I got a positive digi with the CB conception indicator that read 'Pregnant, 1-2' at 11dpo.

I believe it will show Pregnant 1-2 with hcg from 25miu to 200miu
Pregnant 2-3 with hcg from 200miu to 2000miu
and Pregnant 3+ with 2000miu and up.

BUT i've also read the conception indicator is only 80% accurate within 5 days of how far along you are, so it could be off 5 days either way. So they're not totally reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->