• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

TTC4No3

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Please see the new thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...esting-thread-2010-20-success-rate-march.html

Thanks for adopting the idea Hun:winkwink:
Now I'm going to be really awkward...I'm testing Feb 1st:dohh::rofl:....there's always one isn't there?! I think there maybe a couple of us testing that day...Mommy2Kian...where are you Hun?:winkwink: I'm also using the mooncup instead of the softcups.

Heaps of luck to all that join this thread....lets hope these cups do us proud:winkwink:

Its a good idea hun =) if im not sucessful i will be getting either a softcups or a mooncup or i think there is one called a Divacup to.
There is already a monthly testing thread but this could be one to kinda monitor the sucess of the cups.
if i need it i will post my dates for next monthe =)
xxx

can i join i used softcups this cycle and im testing tomorro 12th jan!!

Now I'm going to be really awkward...I'm testing Feb 1st:dohh::rofl:....there's always one isn't there?! I think there maybe a couple of us testing that day...Mommy2Kian...where are you Hun?:winkwink: I'm also using the mooncup instead of the softcups.

Heaps of luck to all that join this thread....lets hope these cups do us proud:winkwink:

Np; think it's a great idea to keep an eye on the results :p hehe
Sadly I'm not allowed to TTC this cycle (due to the possibility of us flying to the US in October... so can't be over 36 weeks pregnant) So I'll be testing in March only; sniff sniff sniff sniff.

Well I used them on the days of morning bd'ing but not other times? If I meet the requirements for your list, then put me down for the 17th Jan (although I will defo crumble and test way before then!)

Its a good idea hun =) if im not sucessful i will be getting either a softcups or a mooncup or i think there is one called a Divacup to.
There is already a monthly testing thread but this could be one to kinda monitor the sucess of the cups.
xxx

Hope you don't need to invest Hun...but will be great to have you on board if you do:dust::hugs:

I think I'm right in saying that the DivaCup is the US equivalent of the MoonCup that we get here in the UK....correct me if I'm wrong girls.

I ordered mine online from Boots yesterday, paid for standard postage and it arrived today:thumbup: Have been using it for light flow at hopefully the end of my AF and it's been FAB!

:hug:

Sorry Emz..I missed your post saying that you will be testing tomorrow....Eeeeek!....Goodluck Hun!

Is that when your :witch: is due?

Np; think it's a great idea to keep an eye on the results :p hehe
Sadly I'm not allowed to TTC this cycle (due to the possibility of us flying to the US in October... so can't be over 36 weeks pregnant) So I'll be testing in March only; sniff sniff sniff sniff.

Aww Hun...a doubley big thankyou for sorting this thread then if you can't post your own testing dates to:hugs:
Can you really fly long haul as late as 36wks?:shock:
I went to the Fuertaventura when I was pg with DS 5yrs ago and could only fly up until 28wks.

Can I still go on here as a statistic? (albeit not a very encouraging one). I used softcups for the first time this cycle but AF arrived today:cry: I'm still going to continue using them next cycle.

Can I still go on here as a statistic? (albeit not a very encouraging one). I used softcups for the first time this cycle but AF arrived today:cry: I'm still going to continue using them next cycle.

sorry to hear hon; but yes of course - adding you :) and what will be your testing date for feb?

Aww Hun...a doubley big thankyou for sorting this thread then if you can't post your own testing dates to:hugs:
I went to the Fuertaventura when I was pg with DS 5yrs ago and could only fly up until 28wks.

28 weeks waaaaaaaaaah; u're scaring me lol. It looks like it depends on the airline I think, as most of the ones I was looking at allow long haul flights up to 36 weeks as long as you have a doctor's note less than 48hrs old saying how far along you are and that you are okay to fly. If we do end up moving there in October and If I do get pregnant in my next cycle (and If the lil bean sticks fine etc) I would be 32 weeks along (which is a lot of Ifs) lol. Can't imagine the trip being confortable though :wacko: but need all the ttc cycles I can get lol :happydance:

xxx

Hope you don't need to invest Hun...but will be great to have you on board if you do:dust::hugs:

I think I'm right in saying that the DivaCup is the US equivalent of the MoonCup that we get here in the UK....correct me if I'm wrong girls.

I ordered mine online from Boots yesterday, paid for standard postage and it arrived today:thumbup: Have been using it for light flow at hopefully the end of my AF and it's been FAB!

I was going to get one anyways if the witch gets me this cycle lol i think i will probibly be getting the Mooncup and try it for AF aswell. fingers crossed i wont need to tho ay lol x

28 weeks waaaaaaaaaah; u're scaring me lol. It looks like it depends on the airline I think, as most of the ones I was looking at allow long haul flights up to 36 weeks as long as you have a doctor's note less than 48hrs old saying how far along you are and that you are okay to fly. If we do end up moving there in October and If I do get pregnant in my next cycle (and If the lil bean sticks fine etc) I would be 32 weeks along (which is a lot of Ifs) lol. Can't imagine the trip being confortable though :wacko: but need all the ttc cycles I can get lol :happydance:

They may well have changed it Hun....I wouldn't worry:hugs:
At 24wks it was ok, he went really quiet in there thou...must have picked up my fear of flying...:dohh:

Sorry to hear the nasty Ol Hag got you Anteater...:hugs:
Have a glass of :wine: tonight and then let the countdown to O commence tomorrow:winkwink::hugs:
Heaps of :dust: Hun for this cycle xx

hey great thread :D im testing 4th of feb if you want to put that down or if your making a feb thread put me down for that thanks gl all x

Hi guys,

Please put me down for testing on January 26th.

This is our second month of TTC, and my first month using softcups! I really have a good feeling about them. My DH had a vasectomy reversal in November, and I have a feeling that if we have any issues, it will be with a low sperm count. For that reason, I am soooooooo thankful for all the great advice on these boards, and the suggestion of soft cups. Fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"