Cloth Nappies for sale

Cat

Reaction score
Right outgrown a few bits, and some bits we dont get on with so the following are for sale, See my stash thread for pics
Pixiknits Boosted Shorties unworn still with tags!!! Oranges and lemons. Small but I would say more of a medium really nicly made, just didnt realise how pinky they are, not very boyish! £15
3 Small Kiwi Kwikflips (last all night even on a newborn!)
1 Yellow
1 Red
1 Forest Green
+ Red Kiwi Wrap
£5 each
Aqua Stars Tots Bots Wrap size 0 (6-14lb) although very generous size so will do bigger esp good for chunky thighs £5
Large Weenotions Wrap 'Lil Devil' embroidered (very slight snages to outer lyrca from velcro in the wash) £8
Large poplini white wrap still in packaging never used £5
Large bumwear pocket nappy in yellow with blue piping (pic doesnt do justice very bright yellow) £7
Large Drybees Pocket 'plaid' pattern £7
All imaculate condition unless stated. Postage to be added at cost.
Thanks for looking.

large bumwear looks nice... is large 20-35lb in bumwear?

Actually I just realised its a birth to potty, it does 2 - 8kg

i just dont have the spare cash this week after ordering some from weenotions at the weekend.

if you still have it on saturday when i get paid ill pm u,,, dont save it though if u have somebody interested

I'm interested in the smaller ones - I'm starting to buy nappies now

The kwikflips are designed to fit from birth to 15lb. They are made from terry towelling and are velsco fastening. They are supr absorbent to last night times as the sides fold out so they dry quicker after washing but with the sides folded in they provide 6 layers of fabric but still remain compact when worn. This set of three will last a fullwash rotation if used as your night time nappies, can also be used at day time especially if you know your going out shopping and want something that will last a good while. Normally cost £7.45 new, sothis makes a saving of £10, all as new condition in unisex colours.

Sold! lol Just PM me your details and I'll get a cheque sent to you.

PMd you.

Kwickflips and Weenotions wrap all sold.

cat ill have that nappy! ill have to pay you 2moro when my wages come in though!

No worries, I will be posting a load tomorrow so if you have paypal I can get it out to you then.

I will PM you with the account details

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->