cloth swim diapers

A

AriannasMama

I want to buy 2-3 cloth swim diapers for my LO for this summer rather then buy disposable swim diapers but I know absolutely nothing about cloth diapers :haha:. So what is a good brand?

I've considered switching to cloth diapers all together but I already feel like I do laundry all day, every day, lol.

We use the Swimmis swim diapers from Bummis and they've worked well for us- hth :flower:

Tots Bots Swim Tots are quite cute and easy to use, go on like a nappy. and are soft. Only come in pink or blue though!

I like Imse Vimse swim nappies - you can get cute little tops that match too, so it's like a tankini. Imogen's first one is now being reused by Teddy (it was red with fishes on it!).

https://www.imsevimse.co.uk/shop.pab?category=76

i second the imse vimse swim nappy. i have the red fish one too and it brilliant. it has poppers on one side so its really easy to get on and off and its really cute :) i got mine on green mums website for £8 odd x

Itti d'lish SIOs make up 90% of our stash, I just use the outer without the inserts when shes swimming, works well for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->