clothes to fit me

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by fulltimemum, Oct 26, 2008.

1. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

its so hard have to wear tracksuit bottoms or joggers lol cartn wear jeans and maternity clothes are dear and have some awfull types :rofl:

2. dannydustcart

dannydustcart Well-Known Member

Your not kidding.. im only at the joggers stadge, started to buy some maternity clothes off of ebay and most are really really ugly!

3. fulltimemum

omg tell me about it hun there horrid i got some size 12 maternity tops of ebay they were more like a size 6 they were tiny when they came and got some jeans size 12 of there and the same thing so tight even had elastic :dohh:

4. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

oh tell me about it! i am waring joggers none of the mat stuff fits me properley :(

5. Holly21

Holly21 Well-Known Member

I really struggled to find comfy inexpensive trousers but have found a couple of good comfy pairs (combats and navy work trousers) for twenty quid in Mothercare which I figure should last the entire pregnancy and a brilliant pair of brown stretchy trousers from Mamas and Papas which are so comfy. I got a few tops in the Dorothy Perkins sale and found a few that are OK in New Look. Otherwise, I'm found a few things on Ebay but they're few and far between.

6. dannydustcart

dannydustcart Well-Known Member

i like the combats.. i got a pair i think they from peacocks..soo comfy

7. elmaxie

elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

I went round the shops trying on jeans and tops in NEXT, Dorothy Perkins etc etc to find my size then got some jeans cheap off ebay.

Dont know what I will do about tops as since my boobs are huge they all look like tents on my and just not nice. So living in hoody tops right now.

Emma.xx

8. fulltimemum

im wearing hoodys jogging bottoms fell really sexy lmao:rofl::rofl: