Clothes

Next.Gap.John Rocha or Monsoon thats it for me. I may do M&Co or Mothercare for Melie but rarely
Dont know any other shops if I am honest
bex

Winter coat wise-I bought madam 2 winter jackets out of Asda for £8 each, she is away to nursery today with one on. Cheap, but does the job, and they are cute.

Primark-we picked her up one at £6-a pink one with butterfly belt-excellent detail, and cheap.

Yesterday we got her a red puffer style one from Next that cost £22, brought it home and I was like its no different from the cheap one''s apart from over £10 dearer, so I think it's going back.:hissy:

Have a look in your local Asda hun, they have started getting all their winter kids stuff in, but I do find sizes go quick in there x

I'd say a bit of all of them, dont think woolies have much choice but the others are good. the cheapest being Primark, Asda and tesco but they all do lovely clothes, I dont usually spend much on clothes for Ella but spent £27 in mothercare the other day as my bank account is the healthiest its been in a while and I like her to have some 'nice' outfits so I thought I'd treat her, I do think Next and Mothercare do the nicest clothes and I love ADAMS too but we dont have one :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"